💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj Help Husband To Silence His Sexual Assault Victims To Speak Out

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Minaj went on to claim that Petty had been wrongfully accused of attempted rape at the age of 15, and that his victim had actually written a letter to the judge back then, in 1995, asking to recant her statement—only to reverse course after she found out she could go to jail for 90 days. “But white is right,” Minaj said.

But Petty’s victim, who has come forward using only her first name, “Jennifer,” is not white; her mother is white and her father is Black. Both she and Petty were 16 years old at the time of the assault, which she reported immediately. She says she never submitted a letter recanting—but alleges that associates of Minaj and Petty’s spent months last year harassing her to do so, going so far as to offer hundreds of thousands of dollars on their behalf. At one point, Jennifer says, she also spoke with Minaj herself. (Minaj and Petty did not respond to requests for comment.)

Jennifer moved three times in 2020 out of fear for her safety—the final time out of state, separating her from her 22-year-old daughter. And since she’s come forward, a section of the gossip blogosphere has also exploded, as Minaj stans and even some estranged family members attempt to discredit her claims.

“I’m hoping for the truth to come out, and whatever comes from that truth, to let it be,” Jennifer said. For a while, she’d tried to avoid implicating other people. But now, “after everything that has happened, it’s like, these people were willing to sacrifice me so this guy could remain in the public eye,” she said. “I feel like my family was willing to sacrifice me.”

Decades later, Jennifer says associates of Petty’s have begun to harass her and her family once more.

Four days after Petty’s arrest last March, a man named Barry, who Jennifer remembered had been close with her brother when they were all school-aged, reached out to her. Jennifer didn’t think much of it at first when Barry mentioned Minaj and Petty, or even when he offered to make the fuss around the court case “go away.” (The Blast had just published the criminal complaint months before.)

But then Barry allegedly told Jennifer that Minaj wanted to speak with her.

Even as she agreed to share her phone number, Jennifer didn’t believe what was happening. “Next thing you know, my phone rings, and it’s her.”

As Jennifer recounts, Minaj told her she’d heard she was willing to help them out—“and if there’s anything you need…” The rapper allegedly offered to fly Jennifer to Los Angeles, or to fly her publicist out to Atlanta.

It seemed at first like the Pettys wanted to discuss some kind of non-disclosure agreement, Jennifer said—some kind of pact in which they’d vow not to speak about her publicly and she’d do the same. At the same time, she recalls telling Minaj, “Listen. I just need you to know, woman to woman, this really happened.”

Minaj allegedly told Jennifer that she wanted her to have her number, but the two never spoke again. (The number has since been disconnected.)

Instead, Jennifer said her brother, with whom she is not particularly close, called within days of her conversation with Minaj to tell her that a man named Jamie from New York had called their cousin in North Carolina, offering $500,000 if Jennifer spoke with a lawyer representing Petty. She never called the lawyer.

But Jennifer said the harassment did not stop. After Jennifer turned away the lawyers, Barry allegedly tried a different approach: Parked in a car outside her house, Jennifer said he offered her $20,000 in cash if she agreed to sign a letter he’d typed that stated she’d lied about her assault. Barry allegedly told her he’d recoup his money on the back end.

“I came outside and sat in the car, and he pulled out the letter and the $20,000 out of his middle console and put the money on my lap,” Jennifer said. “And I held it in my hands, and I put it on the floor in the passenger seat. And I told him, ‘I’m not taking it. I don’t want it.’”

In the beginning of June, Jennifer became even more fearful when she received a call from her brother asking if she was OK. He told her that their cousin had called him again, and that this time he’d sounded terrified, telling him that “they” knew where she lived. (Jennifer assumed he was referring to, as she’d been told, the “OG’s from the neighborhood” working for Petty.) “Don’t be surprised if they’re sitting on your couch,” he allegedly said.

That marked the first time Jennifer would move within her home state at the time, Georgia, and change her phone number out of fear for her safety.

In late August, Jennifer moved to another home in Georgia after lawyers working for Petty called a phone number she’d registered under an assumed name. Days after she’d moved in, the U.S. Marshals showed up at her then-husband’s job and told him they needed to speak with her. (The two have since separated.)

When the Marshals arrived at her home, Jennifer began to panic; they said they’d been informed she was being harassed to recant, but she had no idea how they’d gotten involved. She even texted Minaj, in the hopes that she could find out what was going on.

The last time Jennifer moved was in October—after an older man approached her 22-year-old daughter, Kenya, in a club. In her Facebook video, Kenya says the man insisted she looked familiar and listed off her relatives after she shared that she was from South Jamaica, Queens. (“He named my mother,” she said. “He named all her ****ing brothers.”) Then he asked if she knew Kenneth Petty.

“It was scary, and it made me feel threatened,” Kenya said.

Jennifer had been out of town, and when she returned she decided that as long as she and Kenya lived in the same city, her daughter would never be able to safely lead a normal life. She left the state with her 5-year-old daughter.

Jennifer didn’t come forward until the end of November, when she posted her first YouTube video. She kept the camera pointed away from her face as she discussed the misinformation surrounding her case and the harassment she’d endured. But as she spoke out, she and her adoptive family became more estranged—fissures that aired out on the YouTube blogosphere in ugly fashion.

Jennifer’s adoptive aunt, who allegedly took her to see the district attorney back in the 1990s, was actually the first person to speak publicly on her behalf, when she gave an interview to the YouTube gossip blog Daytime Tea Time in 2018 to dispute the misinformation that had spread about Petty’s assault victim, including the idea that they were in a relationship. But over the past few months, Jennifer’s cousin Shiran “Sunday” Grayson—whom Jennifer alleges lived with Minaj’s friend TT when discussion of the case arose in 2018—has disputed her account, primarily on the YouTube channel Black Tea Blog. (The channel has posted several videos attempting to discredit Jennifer’s story and prove Petty is innocent.)

Not long after Jennifer posted her first video in November, she spoke live on Nosey’s YouTube channel in early December—and wound up in a shouting match with Grayson, who was also in the audience and called her out by name. (Jennifer had not, at that point, disclosed any part of her identity publicly.) Grayson called her “delusional” and said she was “going too far.”

“You need to cut it out,” Grayson said. “You really need to before you get yourself hurt out here, homegirl.”

Little over a week later, Jennifer posted a tearful follow-up video. In January, she posted another in which she finally showed her face—and implored Minaj and Petty, “Tell your ****ing people to leave my family alone… Leave me and my family the **** alone.”

Three days later, the cousin Petty and Jennifer’s brother share, Marie, also appeared on Black Tea Blog to call Jennifer a liar—and even threatened her on air.

“I know where you live, boo,” she said. “... I ain’t scared of police. Check my track record. I ain’t never scared… Stand down, bitch.” She threatened to make Jennifer’s address public, and insinuated that doing so would help an abusive former partner, the father of Jennifer’s younger daughter, hunt her down.

“Don’t play with me, bitch,” she said. “Seriously.”

Full story at Source:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nicki-minaj-and-husband-kenneth-pettys-campaign-to-silence-his-sexual-assault-victim?via=twitter_page

:triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RainingOnMe

Are you seriously surprised? Nicki is a horrible person. I'm not shocked at all.

Lighter

she was supposed to cement herself as a RESPECTABLE legend. can’t believe she let her dignity go because her album got blocked from #1 and there’s a new rap girl accumulating #1s 

BUtterfield 8

Seems to me it’s nicki’s husband’s friends and family that are harassing her than Nicki herself. Although Nicki obviously has a part in this.

they probably on kenneth’s pay roll and believe if he gets sent back to jail they’ll lose those extra coins.

it’s really sad that she has to move so frequently for her sister and can’t even live with her own daughter.

the US Marshalls are involved now so I hope things get settled.

Ariana Grindr
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Seems to me it’s nicki’s husband’s friends and family that are harassing her than Nicki herself 

they probably on kenneth’s pay roll and believe if he gets sent back to jail they’ll lose those extra coins 

On his payroll?!?! What he do sis?

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Ariana Grindr said:

On his payroll?!?! What he do sis?

Well Nicki obviously gives him money 

Ariana Grindr
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Well Nicki obviously gives him money 

Oh

Agunimon

internet is rushing to cancel so many people yet somehow this trash gets swept under the rug and people look the other way.

Cyber Babylon
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

internet is rushing to cancel so many people yet somehow this trash gets swept under the rug and people look the other way.

THIS

Archived