💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs that you can’t listen to anymore cause of a negative experience?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

“Stay” was bc of a traumatic experience I had, “I” is bc I had to present the song for a group school project that didn’t go well, and “souvenir” reminds me too much of an illness that I recovered from 

jared011

I’m too stoned to think of any right now but I’m excited to read the responses! Great conversation starter. 

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Zak said:

Any fourfivehead songs. Her fans on atrl made me hate her. 

Are you talking about Rihanna? :selena:

Justin Drew Bieber
12 minutes ago, Zak said:

Any fourfivehead songs. Her fans on atrl made me hate her. 

I’m on that forum daily arguing with OGH’s, it’s so draining :deadbanana: 

OT: I used to like Beyoncé’s music but several of her fans would tell me “this music isn’t for you, it’s for us” and that really turned me off.

13 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Are you talking about Rihanna? :selena:

Yes!!!! 

Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m on that forum daily arguing with OGH’s, it’s so draining :deadbanana: 

OT: I used to like Beyoncé’s music but several of her fans would tell me “this music isn’t for you, it’s for us” and that really turned me off.

It really is. I honestly can’t take the hatred anymore. They hate on Gaga like it’s their religion or something. She didn’t even do anything to them 

Freezie03

I happened to adore this song at the same time my friendship with someone was at a peak and we did everything together. Friendship got really toxic, now I can't listen to it without thinking of her. :( Still hurts to think about.

Healed My Heart

I listened to Ctrl by SZA basically on repeat during a pretty traumatic summer I had, and now when any of the songs from that album come on I have like a negative physical reaction to it. It's so sad bc it's such a good album but it's like it's stored inside me along with the really negative memories / experiences.

She/her 💗💜💙

Freezie03
Just now, Healed My Heart said:

I listened to Ctrl by SZA basically on repeat during a pretty traumatic summer I had, and now when any of the songs from that album come on I have a like a negative physical reaction to it. It's so sad bc it's such a good album but it's like it's stored inside me along with the really negative memories / experiences.

I feel ya. It sucks when songs that are such masterpieces have to be ruined 

TheSlash

Soon You'll Get Better by TayTay

It just reminds me of the mortality of my mom and that gives me huge anxiety :selena:, especially after my step-dad died :saladga: .

Ew, David!

Kind of random but I heard this song in a movie and liked it, but then played it over like one million times when I was having a really bad time and now I can't listen to it because all the feelings come back instantly

So weird tho because I was just thinking about this topic earlier today :cryga:

Archived