💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley with her Columbia contract: "IM RUNNING MY MF BUSINESS"

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to Miley with her Columbia contract: "IM RUINING MY MF BUSINESS"
Cameltoe Chariot

And we love to see it! Her previous label completely mismanaged Plastic Hearts to an almost criminal level. She'll get what she actually deserves from Columbia :vegas:

edengowon
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

And we love to see it! Her previous label completely mismanaged Plastic Hearts to an almost criminal level. She'll get what she actually deserves from Columbia :vegas:

exactly. she could've gotten three top tens from that album.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Agunimon

Can someone explain because isn't Columbia technically her boss so she isn't really running her music business, right?

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

exactly. she could've gotten three top tens from that album.

It's honestly f*cked when I really think about it. Miley brought back pop rock in such an incredible and elevated way, and the kids were EATING IT UP. She responds so quickly to whenever she starts trending and always follows through. Any label would be lucky to have an artist as hardworking and passionate as her.

RichAssPiss

I still think "Midnight Sky," "Prisoner," and "Angels Like You" should have been hits. I am not going to blame the label exactly. Because Miley did a lot to crash and burn her own momentum after Bangerz. But it's a shame Plastic Hearts never took off because I think it's her best album and musically sounds the most natural to her personality and style. 

hijadeputa

Yeah because changing label will stop her from flopping:ladyhaha: 

edengowon
3 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

It's honestly f*cked when I really think about it. Miley brought back pop rock in such an incredible and elevated way, and the kids were EATING IT UP. She responds so quickly to whenever she starts trending and always follows through. Any label would be lucky to have an artist as hardworking and passionate as her.

exactly! and the way she could've had one of the biggest album debuts of the year. i feel like she's had so many opportunities at a commercial resurgence but they've always been ruined in one way or another, especially with this album. with kids being into fleetwood mac and 80s rock all over again, she could've been one of the biggest artists last year.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• COOOK changed the title to Miley with her Columbia contract: "IM RUNNING MY MF BUSINESS"
LG2008

Not me thinking RCA and Columbia were the same record label... :selena:

I was so confused :ladyhaha:

• COOOK changed the title to Miley with her Columbia contract: "IM RUINING MY MF BUSINESS"

Archived