Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your honest opinion on Gaga remixes

ChicaSkas

Honest opinion on Gaga remixes  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you read a thread about them if i posted it?

• Yes
    • Yes, I love hearing new ways Gaga's sound is remixed
    • Eh, nuetral
    • No
    • No, remixes are boring, no matter who does them

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I need to gauge interest with you guys .

I have the opportunity to promote a professional remixers' upcoming Gaga project. It is not technically official. But it is by people that have worked with her in the past as professionals.

Various people have recently told me that no one cares about Gaga remixes. It could be that they are right, and I am only seeing the possibility/potential of this through my own rose colored glasses. 

So TL DR:

would you care about them if they came out?

or scroll by?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

River

let's let's let's let's let's

let's have some fun this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco ssssstick

has anybody seen my disco stick???

andrew rayel dance GIF by Ultra Music Festival

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FfFfFfFF

For the most part I just can't enjoy them because they are too different to the standard version. I have a few remixes that I really like though. 

Biggest Bitch

People do not care about Gaga remixes, because most of them are terrible. :huntyga:

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

People do not care about Gaga remixes, because most of them are terrible. :huntyga:

this is the kind of fresh opinion I needed.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mother of Puppies

Here for a new Babylon Haus Labs remix :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

TimisaMonster

Most are whatever 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I am so here for this. I love to hear new takes on classics, and I would love to hear more from some past collaborators of course!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

holy scheisse

Million reasons -- andrelli remix 

Judas -- hurts remix 

Alejandro -- skrillex remix, sound of arrows remix 

Paparazzi -- stuart price remix

The only ones I've eva really cared for 

Fanmade ones are cool but so inconvenient bc I like to use my streaming services

ShayCristoforo

There is already a remixed quality to many of her songs. So most remixes will sound overdone. 

I do like mashups though. 
This is the only remix I love (and it might not even fully qualify as a remix) :

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Magic Mike
17 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

There is already a remixed quality to many of her songs. So most remixes will sound overdone. 

I do like mashups though. 
This is the only remix I love (and it might not even fully qualify as a remix) :

woow it sounds like the greek statues from Hercules were voguing !!

muses dance GIF

numb the flame

I feel like some remixes are good and others are a little meh which is why a lot of this fanbase aren't too interested in Gaga's remixes 

Gagaism

I don’t really like remixes overall, just enjoy some here and there so I don’t really care about them actually. 
Now give me a full album of instrumentals or extended versions and you’ll get my mind blowing :enigma:

littlepotter

Some remixes on The Remix are phenomenal. Haven't heard one since that era that really stuck though. I like reimaginations and reworking the song by switching up its patterns, lyrics, vibe, even melody (like paparazzi stuart price remix where the verses are literally modified into a different melody) WHILE making it still sound like a full, regular song and not one with a 3 minute intro/outro of kick drum and then garbled choppy vocals that really go nowhere.

chaeri pls

Archived