💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your honest opinion on Gaga remixes

ChicaSkas

Honest opinion on Gaga remixes  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you read a thread about them if i posted it?

• Yes
    • Yes, I love hearing new ways Gaga's sound is remixed
    • Eh, nuetral
    • No
    • No, remixes are boring, no matter who does them

Featured Posts

sillynate

I’m always open to remixes. It’s another artist’s take on her music. I don’t like when others try to bring down remixes. If you don’t like them don’t listen to them. 

some of my favs: 

SL Vitaclub 

Scheiße Guena LG & DJWS (they’re both bops, Guena LG remix reminds me of the Mortal Kombat theme song) 

Electric Chapel TDCC 

LoveGame & PF Space Cowboy 

Telephone Crookers Dub Remix (not vocal remix) gives great energy when I work out 

so many more that I can’t think of right now. I hope we get a Chromatica: The Remix like with BTW :giveup: ROM Purple Disco and 911 Sofi Tukker slay too

Chromatica Island

I love remixes, idk what y'all are smoking but this one is amazing 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I love this fanmade one as well!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

The Z
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Some remixes on The Remix are phenomenal. Haven't heard one since that era that really stuck though. I like reimaginations and reworking the song by switching up its patterns, lyrics, vibe, even melody (like paparazzi stuart price remix where the verses are literally modified into a different melody) WHILE making it still sound like a full, regular song and not one with a 3 minute intro/outro of kick drum and then garbled choppy vocals that really go nowhere.

This or Judas Hurts Remix ohmygooooood

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

I love remixes, idk what y'all are smoking but this one is amazing 

Yes, this is one of the best Gaga remixes. So many of them are usually just fast beats with nothing new added to the song, but this one is an actual new song in a way.

Hades

Most Gaga remixes/mashups are terrible. Surprisingly only Ariana has great mashups. Esp Motive x Promiscuous. 

beli8

I've tried to give remixes a chance but I just never got into them. Nothing against them, just not my thing.

I always check them out because some of them can be really good, but I don't seek them out to listen to very often

It sounds like a fun opportunity tho so I hate to be discouraging :fatcat:

Archived