💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kings of Leon to offer new album as a non-fungible token

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kings of Leon is poised to make history as the first band to release an album as a non-fungible token [NFT] a cryptographic way to buy and sell digital art and media.

The rock band’s new album, “When You See Yourself,” will release March 5 via streaming services like Spotify and Apple Music, but also as a NFT on YellowHeart https://www.yellowheart.io/, a streaming platform based on blockchain.
The album will mark the first time that fans can purchase an album on blockchain the same day as its traditional release on other platforms.

Along with the album, YellowHeart is offering two other crypto packages to users. The platform auctioning off 6 “golden tickets” that will include perks like four front row tickets to any Kings of Leon show for life, and another package includes six individual art pieces celebrating the album’s release and Kings of Leon’s legacy. The auction is set to go live at 12 p.m. ET on March 5.

YellowHeart is revolutionizing the music industry by creating a new way for artists to monetize exclusive content such as digital artwork, albums and collectibles.

Recently, artists like Grimes and Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda have raked in the big bucks selling their digital art as NFTs, to the tune of $5.8 million and $30,000, respectively. 

source
:mark::duck:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

alsemanche

Why is this whole NFT thing suddenly exploding these past few days? And why do I feel like it's gonna plummet very soon? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic

I thought I knew what fungible meant but I don't see how it applies to cryptocurrency in this instance :saladga: 

buy bionic

holy scheisse

My brain literally cannot grasp this concept lol 
I dont get it :giveup:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

giphy.gif

even Beyonce covered this song

alsemanche

Also Bjork had bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment methods for her album back in 2017 so they are not the first to do that kind of stuff (or is NFT different? idk) 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Also Bjork had bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment methods for her album back in 2017 so they are not the first to do that kind of stuff (or is NFT different? idk) 

this is not about payment method. NFT here are their album and digital art pieces.

alsemanche
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

this is not about payment method. NFT here are their album and digital art pieces.

Oh okay

Still confused about this whole thing :air:

NewUsername

Oh okay

Still confused about this whole thing :air:

same

I read the faq part of the link as f*g :bradley: :bradley: :bradley:

crypto art f*g :ally:

Archived