Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nick Jonas - This Is Heaven

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I can't stop listening to this song. It's my favorite song thus far to be released in 2021. Probably almost as good as Physical was for me in 2020.

sillynate

Okay before I listen, I have this thing with myself where I guess if a new song is 2:59 or less in length :giveup: 

my guess is... no it’s gonna be like 3:02 or something :billie: 

edit: 3:30!!! :vegas: cheers to long songs but no hate to short ones

shoful
18 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I can't stop listening to this song. It's my favorite song thus far to be released in 2021. Probably almost as good as Physical was for me in 2020.

Idk why but I can’t stop cackling at this everytime I listen to this song. 
I hope this song is successful and he never gets back with his Brothers. His solo music >>>>>

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
16 hours ago, sillynate said:

Okay before I listen, I have this thing with myself where I guess if a new song is 2:59 or less in length :giveup: 

my guess is... no it’s gonna be like 3:02 or something :billie: 

edit: 3:30!!! :vegas: cheers to long songs but no hate to short ones

Omg I love this game

I did this with Madame X and was pleasantly surprised by the track lengths :firega:

sillynate
2 hours ago, shoful said:

Omg I love this game

I did this with Madame X and was pleasantly surprised by the track lengths :firega:

That’s funny, the only MX track length that surprised me was Loca because it’s like what, 2:51 or 2:52? And if I recall correctly, Madonna has never EVER had a song that short :laughga: 

shoful
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

That’s funny, the only MX track length that surprised me was Loca because it’s like what, 2:51 or 2:52? And if I recall correctly, Madonna has never EVER had a song that short :laughga: 

Act of Contrition :vegas: 2:20

But agreed. Well I was basing it off of MDNA and Rebel Heart track lengths which are all like 3-3:40. But Madame X has about half of the songs over 4:00. Thank god! A true return to form. And I believe she could’ve extended some of the others! 

sillynate
3 hours ago, shoful said:

Act of Contrition :vegas: 2:20

But agreed. Well I was basing it off of MDNA and Rebel Heart track lengths which are all like 3-3:40. But Madame X has about half of the songs over 4:00. Thank god! A true return to form. And I believe she could’ve extended some of the others! 

How could I forget Act of Contrition I was literally listening to it today :sharon: God Control is 6 minutes and I would LOVE an extended version :tony: 

• 4 weeks later...
MonSwiftAnton

A little late to the party but this song is great. I feel so happy and hopeful listening to it!!

Archived