💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Bieber - Hold On (music video teaser)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

video in 12 hrs

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Brainiac

Sounds like this is Justin's attempt at an 80's inspired pop song. Let's see what he serves.

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Sounds like this is Justin's attempt at an 80's inspired pop song. Let's see what he serves.

just went the trend is on its way out. Watch this reviving the 80s sound again and giving  a blast for the next 5 years

weed

He’s been popping out music videos so consistently, good for him 

alsemanche
16 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

His Blinding Lights is coming

Deafening Sounds :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

The Child
22 minutes ago, weed said:

He’s been popping out music videos so consistently, good for him 

Wish we could say the same about Gaga.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Rebel

Another video of him pretending to be a struggling middle class worker with a POC girlfriend? :rip:

BABYL0N

Is this the first single from Justice? Because his last singles are listed in an EP called JB6 on Spotify I wondered if they will be added to Justice or not

i‘m really looking forward for the album, I hope it is the same musical direction lile Purpose, It was really his best album

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, BABYL0N said:

Is this the first single from Justice? Because his last singles are listed in an EP called JB6 on Spotify I wondered if they will be added to Justice or not

i‘m really looking forward for the album, I hope it is the same musical direction lile Purpose, It was really his best album

I’m thinking it’s the lead single too, and that the others were “droplets”. The cover art for Hold On even has the JUSTICE colors. So I hope this gets lead single treatment!

Archived