celeb

Adam Levine is “sad” there are no more bands

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I mean he’s right.. There are really not that many bands nowadays.. 

Damon

and still all the lasts songs they released doesn't sound like a band at all lol sounds like adam went to a studio by himself with a random @ss basic producer, i'm so done with this guy

... and now i just sit in silence.

BillieGOAT

Ugh he’s insufferable there are plenty of bands wtf :laughga:

Go make more generic pop garbage & stop making me not like you bc early Maroon 5 is SOOOOO good 

Abramovic

Maroon 5 is not really a band anymore in my eyes... :triggered:

i can’t take him seriously 

alsemanche

Huh? There are plenty of bands everywhere. Sure they aren't as dominant as they were before (especially back when rock and pop-rock genres were much more famous) but they're still pretty much there. I mean just look at BTS...

Wait he literally said I feel like there aren't any bands anymore then said there are plenty of bands :derpga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

There are plenty of bands out there, the difference is that they don't make generic songs. :huntyga:

🌹 free britney 🌹

I feel as though Adam has fallen into the category of celebrity that’s kind of like... okay, you’ve been famous and relevant for decades, you did some good work along the way. But then you stopped doing anything new, or pushing the envelope, not even a change in attitude because you still sound cocky and are just stuck on the same old shtick that worked for you 15 years ago.

You may be in the spotlight, but singing shows are becoming less and less relevant. People don’t claim themselves as your fans anymore. You never hear someone say “man I really want Maroon 5 to drop a new single/record.” 
 And he certainly isn’t the one to criticize a “lack of bands” since it’s always been the Adam show when it comes to Maroon 5. Do they even record their band parts anymore? Because it sounds like it all was made by one producer whose main job is to make Adam sound good.
Point being, he’s the furthest person from being okay to make this statement. I would go as far to say retire? Maybe??

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Tomiel25

There are dozens of new indie and alternative rock bands, metal rock punk etc. every year, with great albums and music, and there are more and more, what does he mean? band like them, comercial ones? 

i can't speak english but i can if you like

1 minute ago, Tomiel25 said:

There are dozens of new indie and alternative rock bands, metal rock punk etc. every year, with great albums and music, and there are more and more, what does he mean? band like them, comercial ones? 

The 1975 has filled their slot already and it’s like he doesn’t even know it because it’s not just on pop radio! Mwah!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

AphroditeLaydee

i feel like most of you are right and he really is just thinking about commercial, generic pop making bands, cus rlly there's a lot of good bands out there right now, just not making commercial hits like M5 did

weed

Maroon 5 has become Adam Levine feat. Another Artist so... he’s right :diane:

Babel

He’s way too invested on the Billboard hot 100 but it comes as no surprise given his career decisions for the past decade. 

He’s right, if you look at 15 years ago, there was lots and lots of bands on the Billboard charts, not just pop generic ones. Too bad his band is trash tho.

Archived