ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

Is there ANYONE ON THE PLANET that actively enjoys Maroon 5 anymore? :ladyhaha:

Versace

Lol they are plenty of bands, they just don't chart on the Hot 100 as often as M5 since they cater to current music trends.

HausofGabo

what a clown :ladyhaha: I used to work for Universal Music Chile and I remember that back then when Maroon 5 came here, all the deals (Meet and greets,photographs with gold/platinum discs) had to be separated, just Adam or just the band 'cause he saw himself as an individual rather than part of Maroon 5, I burnt my stan card back then.

The other guys however where super sweet and humble.

PartySick
5 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Is there ANYONE ON THE PLANET that actively enjoys Maroon 5 anymore? :ladyhaha:

I confused them for the All-American Rejects recently when Dirty Little Secret was on the radio. Does that count? :vegas:

I don't find bands enjoyable tbh. Personalities shine or falter when they go solo.

Michael Jackson > Jackson 5

Beyonce > Destiny's Child

Harry Styles > One Direction

Like, imagine Gaga in a girl band or something :ladyhaha:

🖤

HuffsAhoy

As if the opinion of someone who trashed Gaga is relevant or useful. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

holy scheisse

Ummm. Pot calling the kettle black imo. With how commercial and electronic his "band" has become now it doesn't even exude "band" energy anymore it feels more like maroon 5 = adam levine. Maroon 1

Case n point his most recent song with meg was made with 2 producers , himself, and megan. Are his bandmates involved anymore? Or is that why he's sad cuz they broke up?

March34th

what is he talking about. there's plenty of bands and multi-artist groups especially in Asia. This take is stupid.

Justin Drew Bieber

Today I learned that Maroon 5 is a band, I always thought it was just one person :billie:

Jose P
7 hours ago, Regina George said:

I mean he’s right.. There are really not that many bands nowadays.. 

Are you being sarcastic, because there are thousands of bands out there :bear:

Also not him saying this when Maroon 5 is barely a band nowadays, the irony

gypsy101
7 hours ago, Damon said:

and still all the lasts songs they released doesn't sound like a band at all lol sounds like adam went to a studio by himself with a random @ss basic producer, i'm so done with this guy

7 hours ago, good said:

Do they even record their band parts anymore? Because it sounds like it all was made by one producer whose main job is to make Adam sound good. Point being, he’s the furthest person from being okay to make this statement. I would go as far to say retire? Maybe??

that new song with Megan this is true, there’s no other members of the band on the track.

asking him to retire seems a bit extreme though lol

zakariah

and? what does he want us to do about it?

go create a maroon 1,2,3 & 4 then gurl

ELECTROHEART

And I'm sad that people listen to this persons and not real bands :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

This would make a bit more sense if he said "there's no bands charting anymore" (would still be an exaggeration, but not as wrong)

But I don't know if I feel like being generous with Mr. Levine today :triggered: Can't tell if he's full of himself or clueless

⚡🐲

Regina George
26 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Are you being sarcastic, because there are thousands of bands out there :bear:

Also not him saying this when Maroon 5 is barely a band nowadays, the irony

I’m not I just didn’t express what I meant in a right way.. I meant as in popular bands.. If you look at charts before there were plenty of bends charting.. now they barely do decent numbers 

Archived