i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

HausOfAntonio
3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

to Chromatica :duck:

None of us are invited :selena:

Roboboy

those shoes im literally obese oh my GOD

numb the flame

Maybe it's just the hair style but does anyone else think Gaga's hair has been cut shorter? You can see it a lot better in these photos

Chromatography

i’m always amazed how she makes herself look larger than life. i know she has those absolutely ridiculous heels on, but she gives off such tall girl bad bitch energy 

JazzGa

Now that's a Patrizia haircut! Love that she still slapped on the platforms just for fun though :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Maybe it's just the hair style but does anyone else think Gaga's hair has been cut shorter? You can see it a lot better in these photos

Yeah, it looks like a more layered retro mom type haircut, more similar to Patrizia's hair. I wonder how much wig usage there will be in this movie. These pics certainly look like her real hair. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

numb the flame
Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

Yeah, it looks like a more layered retro mom type haircut, more similar to Patrizia's hair. I wonder how much wig usage there will be in this movie. These pics certainly look like her real hair. 

We know Gaga's hair was generally longish last year but it could've been extensions since she usually keeps her hair short when touring because of the wig caps but she's not really performed enough since 2019 to worry about keeping her hair short for wig caps. 

Moonlight on Water

HONESTLY i think I'm going to get her haircut once we get a good picture. I'm honestly ****ing living for this! Gaga is so gorgeous

she/her

JINNOCIDE
15 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i’m always amazed how she makes herself look larger than life. i know she has those absolutely ridiculous heels on, but she gives off such tall girl bad bitch energy 

which is funny cuz she's really petite

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived