Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga at the airport

Teletubby

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Not really, she wore similar platform boots under all her award show gowns throughout the ASIB era :laughga:

I'm talking about the time she was filming ASIB, ofc she wears it at award shows  :poot:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

kiz002dsd.jpgkiz003dsd.jpg

Is she done filming? :giveup:

End Racism Now

RainingOnMe

Loving this! It looks like her real hair, without any dyes at all which we haven't seen since 2007 :giveup:

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

those shoes im literally obese oh my GOD

obese? Didn't you mean "obsessed"? :selena:

3 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Yeah, it looks like a more layered retro mom type haircut, more similar to Patrizia's hair. I wonder how much wig usage there will be in this movie. These pics certainly look like her real hair. 

It looks kinda real and I believe in the last photos that we've seen of her she was mostly wearing wigs... (inauguration and also the rally last year)

And in this picture you can actually see that where her scalp is, the hair is a bit darker than on the sites.. it looks like her roots are growing out... and it's only natural that that part of the hair is always darker than the rest of the hair. So I believe the darker part is her real color while the rest may be dyed... (but it could also all be her real color)

BGUS_2079096_001.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LaLa
23 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

They are just about to start!

xoxo Craig
Just now, LaLa said:

They are just about to start!

Oh I see :selena:

End Racism Now

asana15
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

The entire cast and crew took a charter to Turin.

"The actors will not sleep in the village but will be welcomed in a 5-star hotel near Biella and taken to Valle d'Aosta by helicopter. Only Ridley Scott will stay in Gressoney-Saint-Jean in the rented villa with swimming pool near Noversh."

https://aostasera.it/notizie/cultura-e-spettacolo/gucci-il-film-di-ridley-scott-con-al-pacino-e-lady-gaga-sara-girato-anche-a-gressoney/

41685_1562450045.jpg

I wonder if she gets to hang out/spend time with the other actors or if they have to all stay separate..

Gaby15
11 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I wonder if she gets to hang out/spend time with the other actors or if they have to all stay separate..

Adam Driver seems like an introverted method actor, so I don’t think so, but who knows.

asana15
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

Adam Driver seems like an introverted method actor, so I don’t think so, but who knows.

Looks like they will stay in the same hotel unlike in Rome.

So, some interaction could happen.

Local press points out to this place 

https://www.relaissantostefano.com/

17 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

I meant because of covid but yeah he does seem like he'd keep to himself

Gaby15
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I meant because of covid but yeah he does seem like he'd keep to himself

There will be probably a few kissing scenes (if not more :fan:), so it would be pretty weird if they stayed separate from eachother in their free time because covid. But I think Gaga will be fine with her friends and Michael.

2 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

There will be probably a few kissing scenes (if not more :fan:), so it would be pretty weird if they stayed separate from eachother in their free time because covid. But I think Gaga will be fine with her friends and Michael.

Yeah I'd think with them both doing method acting they would make a point to spend time together if possible!

ShayCristoforo
7 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Girl, where do you think you're going?

I cannottttt :billie:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived