Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in Rome today!

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Babel

This is definitely her getting into character. It’s actually fascinating to see Patrizia coming to life thru the lens of real paparazzi. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can just imagine Patrizia following along the movie press criticizing everything :enigma:

Chromatica Island

God, I love those heels

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Regina George
On 3/4/2021 at 2:48 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

She looks great! Honestly I don't know what all the fuss is about (maybe I'm getting old) but this is a simple, classic look. 

Majority of people who are drooling over this were not here during 2009/10/11 and it shows.. 

S0436

I wonder if she will leave Italy soon as it is the current Covid hotspot of Europe - 24k new cases today.

Thonin Dyn
14 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I wonder if she will leave Italy soon as it is the current Covid hotspot of Europe - 24k new cases today.

i'm a bit scared, considering she took a plane to an unknown location and we didn't see her come back. and we did not have candids of her today... just a thought of mine but what if ...

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Gaby15
15 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Lombardy is in lockdown from today, and the British variant is spreading extra fast in Italy as well. Gaga would shoot in Milan in a week. I wouldn’t be surprised if they suspended filming.

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

Lombardy is in lockdown from today, and the British variant is spreading extra fast in Italy as well. Gaga would shoot in Milan in a week. I wouldn’t be surprised if they suspended filming.

As long as everyone in the cast and crew stay safe they won't shut down. From this point on I doubt we see a lot of pics of her. There shooting locations will be harder to get into or near than area 51. 

7 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

i'm a bit scared, considering she took a plane to an unknown location and we didn't see her come back. and we did not have candids of her today... just a thought of mine but what if ...

I thought she's not going back to that hotel because they moved on to a filming location

Archived