buy bionic

Bottom
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

Meghan is hellbent on destroying the UK monarchy isnt she 

good for her, they killed diana so it is the least she could do

Adrenaliner

ugh I just wanna smoke a blunt, order take out and watch this **** already

Teletubby

I wonder why Meghan and Harry invited Oprah to their wedding while they almost didn't know her :oprah:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

vyniildisk

meghan is in her ARTPOP era and we are loving this chaotic energy she is putting out in the universe 

Magui

I have no interest in this stuff, royal families, etc. But lately is a becoming entertaining mess 😅 lol.

Glamourpuss

It was mentioned in another article like this how there are rules when talking to the media and Meghan was never allowed to talk about her side of things or defend herself against the accusations made by her family. The royal family could have bent the rules for her under special circumstances but allowed her to become a villain instead. I think this is why she has a rotten opinion of the british press because they can say anything about her and destroy her reputation and she has no choice but to fall into that role. She wants to be in control of how the world perceives her. It's just a shame it's not working out well for her. 

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, bionic said:

Well they ruined her life, so why not? We love to see the downfall of the UK Royals :vegas:

End Racism Now

Monster647

Biopic named “Greatest fool that has ever lived marrying even greater of a fool” coming to Netflix soon. 

Even the old lady from the inner burbs know that you cannot be part of royal family and put your individuality first. You’re there to serve the crown that is supposed to serve the state through diplomacy and acting as figureheads. What the hell was she thinking ? Graceful thing from any remotely intelligent person would have been disappearing silently if you have realized the game you already agreed to isn’t for you.

MJHolland
22 minutes ago, Monster647 said:

Biopic named “Greatest fool that has ever lived marrying even greater of a fool” coming to Netflix soon. 

Even the old lady from the inner burbs know that you cannot be part of royal family and put your individuality first. You’re there to serve the crown that is supposed to serve the state through diplomacy and acting as figureheads. What the hell was she thinking ? Graceful thing from any remotely intelligent person would have been disappearing silently if you have realized the game you already agreed to isn’t for you.

Any intelligent person would agree that the destruction of any monarchy is awesome 😎 Go Meghan and down with royals! 

Ivannn

If anyone is fake than that is she.... ufff can not stand this Diana wannabe

🤢

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, bionic said:

And we love to see it.

Archived