Meghan markle says palace had an ‘active role’ in ‘perpetuating falsehoods’

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

nikola
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Meghan is hellbent on destroying the UK monarchy isnt she 

And we love to see it

11826304-3x2-large.jpg?v=3

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Can someone please explain why everyone (in the uk) hates Meghan? And is not because she "break" Harry relationship with royal family, they been hating on her since day 1, is because she is black? 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

I don't believe her, simply because there were many things that weren't adding up with these two. If you ask me about Lady Diana it would be different, so I'm not biased or anything, I just don't think these two are good genuine people at all

2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I wonder why Meghan and Harry invited Oprah to their wedding while they almost didn't know her :oprah:

Not just Oprah, they invited George Clooney & Amal but didn't know them, there were other celebs in there who never met them before. Anyone except for Meghan's father that she disowned and is broke living in a tiny house in mexico with a heart problem

Shipper
24 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Can someone please explain why everyone (in the uk) hates Meghan? And is not because she "break" Harry relationship with royal family, they been hating on her since day 1, is because she is black? 

From what I observed from comments, they don't like her cause:

she is an outsider, black, she doesn't like to follow British traditions, she likes to defend herself against the media, she isn't taking things lying down, she is taking people's money because of the security needed in LA, she likes attention, she kidnapped prince Harry and turned him against his people, considers her a taint in general. 

Ask people why they don't like black people in Bridgerton. If people watching TV is uncomfortable watching it, imagine a real black person in the royal family. 

:ohwell:

I'm here for messy strong women being rebels against an entire nation and disliked by the people tho.

:vegas:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, bionic said:

why are you everywhere writing only negative stuff loool

Better Day
3 hours ago, bionic said:

Long may it happen :vegas:

Together You And I!

Better Day
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Not at all, it’s because the media see right through her. I am no way a monarchist but Meghan Markle is a very calculating and devious individual who has done ‘favour’ to certain people to get where she is. All she wants is attention. Not one genuine bone in her body

Together You And I!

I'm very conflicted, on one hand I totally sympathise with her and support her in outing the lack of empathy in the royal family. On the other hand, she should have known what marrying into the family would entail, her duty is to protect the crown and serve the public and sometimes that is put before the individuals wants and needs, which I do think is a one of the major problems with the monarchy. 

gypsy101
3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Can’t wait to see this on The Crown season 8 :ohwell:

i wish 😭 it’s ending with season 6

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

isn’t she american too?

3 hours ago, bionic said:

They're doing it themselves honestly,

3 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I wonder why Meghan and Harry invited Oprah to their wedding while they almost didn't know her :oprah:

False. Harry and Oprah are working on Apple TV mental heath series. Oprah has/had been helping Doria deal with press intrusion in LA since the beginning.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

2 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Basically if you're a bigot of any stripe, you can hang you hat on Meghan Markle. 

Racist? Sexist? Classist? Misogynist? Bigot? Jingoist? White nationalist Brexiter royalist? Well, here's a bi-racial, older woman, middle-class raised, actress, activist, staunch feminist American is marrying a beloved grandson/son/brother/uncle of present and future monarchs = there's a black woman in the royal family!

If your head hasn't exploded already...she has the audacity to have a strong work ethic, an opinion and *gasps* the nerve to share it.

"ShE dOeSn'T kNoW hEr PlAcE! BURN HER!"

James O'Brien reads EXCELLENT 3 min read by @RoyalSuitor. 

https://royalsuitor.medium.com

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

The British Royal family operates one of the most sophisticated media machines in the entire world. I applaud Harry and Meghan for speaking out but I fear this only going to get uglier for them. 

xoxo Craig
8 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Yes, its because "she's not British" yet neither is the Queen :billie:   its a racist move done by the British public and the British media because she is a PoC. Its also to do with Harry wanting more freedom... remember, the Queen (most likely) had to do with the killing of his mother

End Racism Now

Archived