💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica + ARTPOP as mutual remix album

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

Hi Monsters,

I think Gaga should focus on EDM genre, because of how successful she is on that field. Going further I think she should release remix album as she did with The Fame + Monster (The Remix) and Born This Way (BTW: The Remix). Would you be here for remix album for both Chromatica and ARTPOP (her two neglected kids)? My perfect name for that remix album would be: Galaxy Remixed. Imagine the album cover: big pink planet and her blue moon alone in the space surrounded by millions of stars. The perfect tracklist:

1. Stupid Love (Vitaclub Warehouse remix)
2. Rain On Me (Purple Disco remix)
3. Rain On Me (Ralphi Rosario remix)
4. Free Woman (Honey Dijon remix)
5. 911 (Sofi Tukker remix)
6. Sour Candy (new remix)
7. Babylon (Haus Labs remix) to be the lead promo for the project
8. some remix with feature ex. Replay remix with Cardi B :) or that one could work as the promo single for that project
9. Applause (Purity Ring remix)
10. Venus (some new remix)
11. G.U.Y. (Rami Samir Afuni remix)
12. and some other brand new remix from ARTPOP
13. Refreshed, women-empowered version of DWUW with Xtina?

I know I'm delusional, but Chromatica is her best album EVER. It hasn't aged a single day since 2020 release. It has much more potential. Prove me wrong

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

CubbyGaga
10 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

I know I'm delusional, but Chromatica is her best album EVER. It hasn't aged a single day since 2020 release. It has much more potential. Prove me wrong

Period GIF by MOODMAN

I don’t have the chromatica sine symbol tattooed on my arm for no reason. :oops:

The Z
32 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

I know I'm delusional

33 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

Chromatica is her best album EVER

You said it yourself :vegas::tony:

Jk :ally: I miss remix albums too. Not that I loved them, but it's great to collect and it's a nice way to keep an era alive

QueenChromatix
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

t's a nice way to keep an era alive

especially, when there is almost ZERO promo during the actual album release and aftermath

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

numb the flame

I feel like the reason why TF and TFM had a joint remix album was because the eras were sort of one era while having two different aesthetics etc. Idk if a ARTPOP remix album would make sense now, maybe for its tenth anniversary though which is soon approaching. I'm all the way here for a Chromatica remix album though! It would be a good way to give us new content and also give Gaga more album sales especially if Interscope packages it as a two disc release with Chromatica + the remix album which takes no work on Gaga's behalf besides listening to the different remixes and deciding which ones to release. 

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I feel like the reason why TF and TFM had a joint remix album was because the eras were sort of one era while having two different aesthetics etc. Idk if a ARTPOP remix album would make sense now, maybe for its tenth anniversary though which is soon approaching. I'm all the way here for a Chromatica remix album though! It would be a good way to give us new content and also give Gaga more album sales especially if Interscope packages it as a two disc release with Chromatica + the remix album which takes no work on Gaga's behalf besides listening to the different remixes and deciding which ones to release. 

But let's be honest: Chromatica and ARTPOP has similar aesthetics, both are kind of space-themed, heavily-EDM songs and lyrics themes are similar as well. I know TF and TFM was kind of ying-yang story, while BTW had a standalone remix, but who wouldn't want ARTPOP to gest some promo push after all these years? Of course the idea is only in imaginary zone, but anyway: Galaxy Remixed would be a great project :oops:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Anderson123
4 hours ago, polishmonster said:

Best Gaga album since Born This Way. :golfclap:

venuspop

I would be 100% here for an ARTPOP x Chromatica crossover even if it is just a remix album :vegas:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Archived