Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spotify edits in explicit Poker Face lyrics

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I feel like it's ruined the song for me. It was better when the lyrics were something she was alluding to. I don't think it was ever supposed to be out in the open like this.

numb the flame
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I feel like it's ruined the song for me. It was better when the lyrics were something she was alluding to. I don't think it was ever supposed to be out in the open like this.

TikTok ruins every song so don't worry about people finding out the actual lyrics in Poker Face :laughga:

Haralampos

So, why its not po-po-po-po ker face too? That's how it sounds. Because it stops it doesn't mean it says F*ck her face but F*cker face. Just a thought...

Edit, after a few listens also noticed she doesn't say (h)er but er. So the correct lyrics are

"Po-po-po-po-ker face

Fu-fu-fu-cker face"

8 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The fact that radio played it uncensored

pitching mariah carey GIF

The FACT that this was uncensored during the friggin super bowl :deadbanana:

ChavaWM
1 hour ago, babs said:

The FACT that this was uncensored during the friggin super bowl :deadbanana:

I mean, I don't think she sang the f word at the super bowl, I actually don't think she really sings that word in general when performing Poker Face

Roronoa

I still haven’t found out whether it’s free me from the chain/ shame. I just go with shain now. 

BABYL0N
6 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga’s booklets have always been full of incorrect lyrics, you can never use them as gospel :cryga:

John Wayne‘s dat doo dee dee (which is definitely NOT dat doo dee dee) says Hi

RudraCNG

Well some day someone will have to explain me this absurd american rating thing. Why this song, or Scheiße, or Paparazzi, or I Did Something Bad aren't labelled as "explicit" but most songs with words like sh!t are?

numb the flame
4 hours ago, BABYL0N said:

John Wayne‘s dat doo dee dee (which is definitely NOT dat doo dee dee) says Hi

I can't even think of what it could be so i'm convinced the label made her write dat-doo-deet-doo so they could fill up the booklet at this rate 

ShayCristoforo

tbh it was cooler when very few people knew lol. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Mother of Puppies
7 hours ago, Harry X said:

So, why its not po-po-po-po ker face too? That's how it sounds. Because it stops it doesn't mean it says F*ck her face but F*cker face. Just a thought...

Edit, after a few listens also noticed she doesn't say (h)er but er. So the correct lyrics are

"Po-po-po-po-ker face

Fu-fu-fu-cker face"

I don't hear it... ? Where the heck does she sing "**** her face"? O.O

The only time I heard her sing "**** her face" is here at: 4:57 (how do u make a time stamp??)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived