💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa on “Framing Britney Spears”

Regina George

Featured Posts

Gimme More

What she said is true, but if only she could talk or post about 'Free Britney', which would be more useful right now to spread awareness on her large platform.

It'd really help Britney if more stars that are 'big' right now spread awareness.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

vyniildisk
17 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

What she said is true, but if only she could talk or post about 'Free Britney', which would be more useful right now to spread awareness on her large platform.

It'd really help Britney if more stars that are 'big' right now spread awareness.

I have a feeling Dua does not like Britney and it's eating me on the inside, there was a video when they asked her to choose between Britney and Rihanna and she didn't even flinch, it sounded so shady how she rush to say Rihanna

But she did include Imma Slave 4 U in her fav songs of all time in spotify

Regardless of wether she likes her or not, the solidarity with another female in the industry is real, and that's what matters, we love and apreciate the support

edit. It was Christina not Rihanna i mean, the audacity

Regina George
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

I have a feeling Dua does not like Britney and it's eating me on the inside, there was a video when they asked her to choose between Britney and Rihanna and she didn't even flinch, it sounded so shady how she rush to say Rihanna

But she did include Imma Slave 4 U in her fav songs of all time in spotify

Regardless of wether she likes her or not, the solidarity with another female in the industry is real, and that's what matters, we love and apreciate the support

I don’t think she dislikes her or something.. She’s just not a huge fan I guess. Also I don’t think she would watch the documentary about someone she dislikes.. 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don’t think she dislikes her or something.. She’s just not a huge fan I guess. Also I don’t think she would watch the documentary about someone she dislikes.. 

everybody is watching the documentary, it's going viral as time passes on, i've seen more and more people that are just finding out about the free britney movement

it's like a trend right now, that's why Netflix and other platforms are making their own Britney doc

chromaticainmyhead
16 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

this. why is it so hard for Britneys peers to use it? we literally had the MeToo movement 2 years ago yet there are like three commonly known celebs who dared to use the #FreeBritney hashtag. this world is full of hypocrits. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

this. why is it so hard for Britneys peers to use it? we literally had the MeToo movement 2 years ago yet there are like three commonly known celebs who dared to use the #FreeBritney hashtag. this world is full of hypocrits. 

starting with Gaga and Taylor, let's call it for what it is. right here and right now giphy.gif

Regina George
24 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

7 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

starting with Gaga and Taylor, let's call it for what it is. right here and right now giphy.gif

I think celebrities are scared of making bad decision. They probably don’t want to involve themselves when they don’t know for sure what is happening and if she actually needs help. IDk.. I think they should support the movement. Britney is truly the icon of her time and without Britney they wouldn’t be here today and even if they would they would definitely experience whole different kind of fame. Let’s not forget that Britney is responsible for laws agains paparazzi we have nowadays. 

gypsy101

i actually don't think "there were no laws in place about what paparazzi were allowed to do" is correct

Regina George
32 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i actually don't think "there were no laws in place about what paparazzi were allowed to do" is correct

Actually Britney is the reasons laws about paparazzi changed 

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

i thought the kardashians were 

gypsy101
15 minutes ago, Regina George said:

that sounds very wrong is there like a source on this 

Archived