Dua Lipa on “Framing Britney Spears”

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
43 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i thought the kardashians were 

38 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

that sounds very wrong is there like a source on this 

The law was proposed after her breakdown named “Britney’s law” and even tho that certain law is not existing rn, her breakdown contributed to the existing laws that prohibit paparazzi from getting too close. Just google “Britney’s law” 

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

I have a feeling Dua does not like Britney and it's eating me on the inside, there was a video when they asked her to choose between Britney and Rihanna and she didn't even flinch, it sounded so shady how she rush to say Rihanna

But she did include Imma Slave 4 U in her fav songs of all time in spotify

Regardless of wether she likes her or not, the solidarity with another female in the industry is real, and that's what matters, we love and apreciate the support

edit. It was Christina not Rihanna i mean, the audacity

I mean Britney was the queen of pop but Christina was the queen of personal heartfelt ballads. 

Beautiful, Hurt, Reflection, I Turn To You, Pero Me Aquerdo De Ti, The Voice Within, You Lost Me, Just a Fool, Say Something. 

At this point she should release a ballads compilation with two or more new ballads. 

I mean there isn't a ballad she hasn't slayed. Maybe Dua just like vocalists more. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

vyniildisk
7 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I mean Britney was the queen of pop but Christina was the queen of personal heartfelt ballads. 

Beautiful, Hurt, Reflection, I Turn To You, Pero Me Aquerdo De Ti, The Voice Within, You Lost Me, Just a Fool, Say Something. 

At this point she should release a ballads compilation with two or more new ballads. 

I mean there isn't a ballad she hasn't slayed. Maybe Dua just like vocalists more. 

funny because Dua is not exactly a vocalist, but ok, i respect her taste.

Regina George
11 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

funny because Dua is not exactly a vocalist, but ok, i respect her taste.

Amm did wdy mean? Dua is a great vocalist

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Amm did wdy mean? Dua is a great vocalist

mmm what a vocalist mean? when i think of vocalist Adele, Mariah, Ariana comes to mind

Regina George
26 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

mmm what a vocalist mean? when i think of vocalist Adele, Mariah, Ariana comes to mind

Someone who can carry a tune I guess

vyniildisk
11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Someone who can carry a tune I guess

So then @JusKeepBreathin is implying that Britney can't carry a tune? This is getting interesting lmao :pole:

8 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

So then @JusKeepBreathin is implying that Britney can't carry a tune? This is getting interesting lmao :pole:

Gurl, don't get me caught up in this conversation. :ladyhaha: I love Britney and Christina. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived