Warning

Do you think Hell exists as Heaven?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Hell exists?

• Yaas
    • Nah

Featured Posts

Warning

:sis:How do you imagine hell if it does exist? Do you think satan would be sassy/bitchy, how the "tortures" would look like?

Funny skit below, it is safe to watch, but there are few time where F@*k and bi@-h words are used to express emotions. 

Galactic Mess

No, I don't, because eternal punishment doesn't make any sense from a retributive perspective, and no religion is universal or has been proven real. Even within the christian community the actual existence of hell has been object of heated debate (pun intended) over the centuries.

However, if I do end up in hell for being gay and not for some fair and understandable reason, I'll aid satan in liberating the world from the tyranny of God. :ally:

Nice sketch, by the way!

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Warning said:

it is safe to watch, but there are few time where F@*k and bi@-h words are used to express emotions. 

thanks for the... Warning :sis:

Quartz

I think we are, wait for it, already in hell right now! DUN DUN DUN

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz

And that sketch wasn't safe for work. It sounded like a ****o and I had my speakers all the way up lmao

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

pussycat

Idk my hell could be someones heaven. So is hell even an outlined ‘place’? Who knows. I think its more a feeling/ sensation. Heaven and hell can exist both at the same place and time 

PunkTheFunk
5 hours ago, Warning said:

How do you imagine hell if it does exist?

gaga-daily.jpg.29c006b74a1254cc07e9ac171

Justin Drew Bieber

If it exists, I think it would be more “loneliness and darkness” than “demons torturing you for eternity” I think it would be much worse to have no one but yourself for eternity, alone in nothing but darkness.

TimisaMonster

No...its part of this ancient comic book known as the Bible and I don't believe in fairytales...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived