💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Asghari set for #FreeBritney interview with Forbes

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas

Britney Spears’ boyfriend, Sam Asghari, is set for an interview with Forbes, a spokesman for Forbes has confirmed.

I just got off the phone with Sam Asghari, fitness mentor and growing actor in Hollywood. With the ongoing #FreeBritney movement, I felt the world should also hear from the guy who has been committed by the side of Britney Spears for the last few years. 

I reached out to Sam directly myself yesterday, booked the interview with his management team and we just had a really great phone call. Sam turns 27 tomorrow, so I got to wish him an early Happy Birthday. We also discuss his childhood thoughts of coming to America from Iran as a young boy, his loyal fitness following on social media and the importance he feels of protecting his relationship with Britney. He also discusses his wants of being a young father and much more. 

Coming soon to Forbes!

DDFEC912-2452-420-C-9-DD8-C4-B065873-F00

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

elijahfan

Imagine fleeing misery in Iran to end up living with Britney Spears :wtfga: That's one crazy life trajectory.

SharGaga

I think it makes sense. Britney wants to have more children more with him and she's built up resentment over the years for her father for controlling her.

JoeMo

He just seems like the perfect guy for Britney, I’m so glad she has him while she’s been going through this nightmare. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

LaLuna

Not Brit finally having a man who's willing to fight for her and her well-being and isn't just in it for the money and fame :bradley:

Gimme More

GUYS - This is obviously an interview about his latest projects it is NOT centred around Britney so do not expect much.

He'll probably briefly mention Britney so do not get your hopes up. We all know he's signed an iron clad NDA, so he is limited as to what he can say.

I think the OP should mention it doesn't centre around Britney, i'm sure it'll only slightly be touched on.

However saying this, love him and Brit together :wub:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Frostken said:

:billie:

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

does he have a loyal fitness fanbase? wow

Well he is a personal trainer and trains Gaga's manager Bobby - so i'm sure he has a few high profile client. Sam has his own fitness business and has over 1.5 million followers on instagram so i'm sure he does have a 'fanbase'.

He's also an actor starring in a TV show and has had some small roles in films.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

gypsy101
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Not me realizing I'm older than him :triggered:

my 29th birthday is today so i'm 366 days older than him :interestinga:

The Child
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Well he is a personal trainer and trains Gaga's manager Bobby - so i'm sure he has a few high profile client. Sam has his own fitness business and has over 1.5 million followers on instagram so i'm sure he does have a 'fanbase'.

He's also an actor starring in a TV show and has had some small roles in films.

And he also starred in several music videos (Work From Home by Fifth Harmony & Slumber Party by Britney for example).

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TimisaMonster

He looks way older than 26...wow

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

dynamite

I thought he was in his 30s! He doesn't look old he just doesn't look like a 26 year old

Archived