💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

French duo Justice isn’t happy about Justin Bieber’s album art

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

justice-justin-bieber-1614728445.jpeg

Justin Bieber’s team contacted the Justice's management asking about a logo in 2020, but the conversation went nowhere

An outspoken Christian, Bieber leans into his faith, marking the “t” in the Justice as a cross. The only problem? It’s the same design French duo Justice has used for its official logo since forming in 2003.

French duo’s management said:
“Bieber’s team emailed us in May of 2020, asking to be looped in with Justice’s graphic designer to discuss a logo. We tried to set up a call between Bieber’s team and our designer, but the call was never completed and the conversation ended there. No one ever mentioned an album called Justice or a logo that says Justice. The first time we saw anything about it was the announcement.”

French duo has made no official comment but their label Ed Banger made fun of the logo on Instagram, reposting Bieber’s “original sketch” of the album art with caption:
Bez-nazwy-2.jpg
154214172_437354004272608_50295539320426

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLzOnaIhfH2/

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damon

i mesn this is lowkey extra but yeah i get why justice is kindq upset about it since they know bieber wanted to use their logo

... and now i just sit in silence.

Ricardo

I get why they're upset but imo the logo it's not utterly creative to not think someone else would come up with this "unique" logo at some point

bionic
3 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I get why they're upset but imo the logo it's not utterly creative to not think someone else would come up with this "unique" logo at some point

Justin got in touch about the logo, talks went nowhere, then he copied them anyway

buy bionic

Ricardo
Just now, bionic said:

Justin got in touch about the logo, talks went nowhere, then he copied them anyway

yeah but we don't know, Justin would be like scribbling on his notebook and come up with this "original" logo all proud and sht and management be like "boy this looks just like Justice's logo u know?" 

I see it different than blatantly copying them but I honestly couldn't care less about it... so I'll leave 

ThisGuyTony

It’s like that irrelevant artist from last year who said Chromatica promo quotes “copied” his art style. :billie:

Cameltoe Chariot

Making the T stand out like a cross in the word JusTice? Groundbreaking :diane:

This is what happens when basic people get into creative/graphic design and think they're changing the game :billie:

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

Making the T stand out like a cross in the word JusTice? Groundbreaking :diane:

This is what happens when basic people get into creative/graphic design and think they're changing the game :billie:

uh ah guys, the art police is here

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Cybikitty
6 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s like that irrelevant artist from last year who said Chromatica promo quotes “copied” his art style. :billie:

except that Justice are actually the better artists here :vegas:

ShayCristoforo

"An outspoken Christian"  :air:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Kadikaado

I want a Lady Gaga and Justice collab sooooooo bad!! It would be very Chromatica.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

weed

I thought of Justice the moment I saw that lol messy on Justin’s behalf 

SaxyStar
3 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I want a Lady Gaga and Justice collab sooooooo bad!! It would be very Chromatica.

Imagine the slayage :bradley: That would almost make up for the Lady Gaga and Daft Punk collab that we never got

Rebel
41 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

No sis... Justice are well known and quality music.

Archived