Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

French duo Justice isn’t happy about Justin Bieber’s album art

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico

I can't at the few shading Justice. Expand your taste beyond the Top 40's. It's kinda "tired" and lame to say "who?" and calling someone "irrelevant" just cause YOU dont know them.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Or that woman who had a song called Teardrops or something and posted a video of her listening to ROM while giving a shady look at the "teardrops on my face" part.

"Still love you Ari" says the person who invented crying? :ladyhaha:

OT: Gaga lowkey did this before though with "The Fame Mons†er". Just saying, it's not that original :huntyga:

Cross - 2007

The Fame Monster - 2009

Just saying.

:huntyga::huntyga::huntyga:

Supersonic
3 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I didn’t know they were well known. :air:  I’ll have to look into their music and read up about them. :enigma: :gaycat:

They have won more Grammys than Bieber. For all I know, he's the irrelavent one.

Justin Drew Bieber

Can we stop calling Bieber irrelevant when he’s literally the most subscribed-to male artist on YouTube and also the most followed male musician on Instagram :deadbanana:

Anderson123
6 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s like that irrelevant artist from last year who said Chromatica promo quotes “copied” his art style. :billie:

Except Justice is not irrelevant AT ALL. And Bieber's team contacted their people to work on a design, not going anywhere and still decided to copy it.

Anderson123
2 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I can't at the few shading Justice. Expand your taste beyond the Top 40's. It's kinda "tired" and lame to say "who?" and calling someone "irrelevant" just cause YOU dont know them.

These are the people who decide who is a "Main Pop Girl". :smh:

22 hours ago, bionic said:

Justin got in touch about the logo, talks went nowhere, then he copied them anyway

Exactly. That’s 🗑 

sorry not sorry. 

ToxicHot

I hope they sue the **** out of him :ladyhaha:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

elijahfan
17 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Can we stop calling Bieber irrelevant when he’s literally the most subscribed-to male artist on YouTube and also the most followed male musician on Instagram :deadbanana:

I understand you want to defend your fave, but frankly... If artistic relevancy was determined by the number of followers, Ariana Grande would be the new Mozart :interestinga:

Archived