Spoiler

lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
49 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Making the T stand out like a cross in the word JusTice? Groundbreaking :diane:

This is what happens when basic people get into creative/graphic design and think they're changing the game :billie:

The Fame MonsTer :ally:

Cameltoe Chariot
49 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

uh ah guys, the art police is here

ariana grande and what about it GIF

ThisGuyTony
1 hour ago, Cybikitty said:

except that Justice are actually the better artists here :vegas:

32 minutes ago, Rebel said:

No sis... Justice are well known and quality music.

I didn’t know they were well known. :air:  I’ll have to look into their music and read up about them. :enigma: :gaycat:

River

hmm yeah this is like how I used to do sketches on my table at class lol the same exact design, I think they stole it from ME!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ceres

In any other way sure, I get that it’s simple enough that anyone would accidentally copy it—

but I mean as an *album logo* it’s kinda hard not to see how it copies Justice’s logo which has been used for years already.  
Why does he need a logo for it... just use a typeface from DaFont like all his other albums :mark:

✧ ✧ ✧

I think the people that are trying to come for Justice here has no idea of how bad of a mistake they're making..
if only they knew they're one of the greatest electronic music acts from this century, and has been way more relevant in the industry than JB ever will be 

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

I get why they're upset but imo the logo it's not utterly creative to not think someone else would come up with this "unique" logo at some point

It's not a question of how creative the logo is. The fact of the matter is that Justice's visual identity heavily relies on that logo, it's extremely identifiable in the music scene, and an uninformed person could easily assume Justin has collabed with them, which is not the case. They have the absolute right to refuse being associated with something they had no input into.

Also, Justin's management reaching out to them just proves they were aware of the similarity, and decided to go on anyway, which looks pretty bad.

tcbcyo2n3l421.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

HuffsAhoy

Normally I would dismiss such complaints as desperate and invalid but considering Beiber literally reached out last year makes this case look very suspect. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Runway

The fraudulency. But are we surprised. It’s justin bieber and scooter brown :bear:

Luke78619

Giving me The Cure band being overshadowed by Gaga’s The Cure for a while :green: 

honestly, a cross for a T isn’t exactly groundbreaking or original

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PartySick
4 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s like that irrelevant artist from last year who said Chromatica promo quotes “copied” his art style. :billie:

Or that woman who had a song called Teardrops or something and posted a video of her listening to ROM while giving a shady look at the "teardrops on my face" part.

"Still love you Ari" says the person who invented crying? :ladyhaha:

OT: Gaga lowkey did this before though with "The Fame Mons†er". Just saying, it's not that original :huntyga:

🖤

PartySick
3 hours ago, River said:

hmm yeah this is like how I used to do sketches on my table at class lol the same exact design, I think they stole it from ME!

It makes me think of that S thing that everyone drew when we were kids despite no one knowing what it actually is :spin:

that-s-thing-everyone-drew-in-school-wha

🖤

Archived