💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TIME magazine: "Britney is the most talked about pop star in 2021"

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

TIME Magazine stated this in one of their recent articles:

"The year is 2021, and the most-talked-about pop star in the world is Britney Spears. Yes, that’s the same Britney Spears who hasn’t released a studio album since the Obama administration. The same Britney Spears who hasn’t toured since 2018. And the same Britney Spears who, two years ago, announced an “indefinite work hiatus” and canceled a Las Vegas residency weeks before it was scheduled to start. In fact, one way of explaining the resurgence of interest in all things Britney is that she’s now in the news because of how long she’s been out of the news."

I wish she was in the news for her music/performances but i'm happy there is more awareness being spread about her, I hope this leads to some positive change for her.

I've saw that A LOT of google analytics have been showing Britney as the most searched female artist multiple times this year.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

vyniildisk

i hate to be that person but this is the perfect timing for an album giphy.gif 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i hate to be that person but this is the perfect timing for an album giphy.gif 

Britney literally doesn't have to say a word and is still talked about!:ladyhaha:

I think the hype for a comeback could be big - if that is what she wanted in the future!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin

Yasss, Miss Britney not adding a dime to the Trump economy. 

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LaLuna

What really pisses me off is that it took this long for people to start questioning the conservatorship and talking about it. I mean, she's been trapped for 12 freaking years by that greedy monster who's supposed to be her father. It's time to set Britney free once and for all. People have made millions off of her, let her live her life, ffs.

Archived