2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Yup! It's coming REALLY soon

it was already here and it’s gone now. y’all missed it :-(

mit was faster than you can say ferrari

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

I’ve seen a member mention it could be a foundation and surely you’d rather be able to try on a foundation in store to get your correct shade rather than trying to guess your shade online ? Also if the shade range isn’t extensive for every skin tone like Fenty, Gaga would get dragged but I trust Gaga and Sarah already knows this and wouldn’t release some shades now and more later on down the line. 

FinallyFree

I think it’s gonna be a mascara, since she’s wearing her natural lashes in the video. Probably a mascara for length and volume.

i also thought about foundation and concealers, but “find your edge” doesn’t give me foundation vibes tbh... Eyebrow products would be kind of boring.

I’m really excited to see what’s gonna come

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

AshIey
13 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I’ve seen a member mention it could be a foundation and surely you’d rather be able to try on a foundation in store to get your correct shade rather than trying to guess your shade online ? Also if the shade range isn’t extensive for every skin tone like Fenty, Gaga would get dragged but I trust Gaga and Sarah already knows this and wouldn’t release some shades now and more later on down the line. 

We haven’t been able to swatch makeup in stores for a year now anyway. Sephora stopped giving samples too. And there are some brands like Jeffree Star that sells foundation and concealer exclusively online.

JJ Moonwlker
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I can’t wait, regardless of your views on HL she always slays these photoshoots! :firega:

She's the prođź‘‘

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I’m glad she had the time to film HL commercials. :) 

She even had time to sign an Oreo package on Valentine’s Day

JusKeepBreathin

Was this one also filmed prior to the pandemic?:billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

We only see her blonde hair and brunette here, but I'm 90% sure that this is what the purple hair was for.

There’s no brunette. It’s her roots lol

Archived