💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga’s Former Lower East Side Apartment is Back on the Market

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Lower East Side apartment formerly inhabited by Lady Gaga before she was famous is again available for rent.

The one-bedroom abode at 176 Stanton Street (#4A) is currently listed for $2,000 per month via StreetEasy https://streeteasy.com/building/176-stanton-street-new_york/apt4a?card=1.

Meanwhile, the front door of 176 Stanton Street remains a shrine for Little Monsters everywhere. It’s not uncommon to see scrawls dedicated to Lady Gaga. After all, this is the tenement where Stefani Germanotta wrote her breakout hit record, The Fame.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TheSlash

$2000 a month? One bedroom? I could rent six apartments with that money where I live :messga: . If I had the money, ofc :selena: . Let's celebrate that most of us are broke

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=14005314

Ew, David!

skaxboy

2 months free?!?! If only I lived in NY! I was highly considering applying to jobs out there but then the shut downs happened. 

If this were a Gaga themed AirBnB I would definitely wanna stay here for at least a night. 

myluis617
22 minutes ago, dynamite said:

$2000 a month for THAT? New York really is expensive

But because they know it's Lady Gaga's apartment if it was any other apartment that she would have been cheap

numb the flame
17 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

does she still own it? is it the one she always goes back to?

She doesn't own it anymore but she usually goes back whenever she releases / does anything major and she's in NYC. 

Archived