Runway

Featured Posts

JoeMo
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

Wow, that means 1 in 30 people in the UK have bought it :applause: 

And 29/30 people in the UK are homophobic 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

HighwayFantasy

The gigantic commercial succes of Shallow is INSANE worldwide. I cannot objectively rate the song anymore because I heard it probably 700 times by now for real. But is the song THAT good? Like really? Whats the secret behind the commercial succes of shallow? 

Quartz
12 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

The gigantic commercial succes of Shallow is INSANE worldwide. I cannot objectively rate the song anymore because I heard it probably 700 times by now for real. But is the song THAT good? Like really? Whats the secret behind the commercial succes of shallow? 

I KNOW what you mean. Is it objectively such a masterpiece? I couldn't tell. The success is just so... unexplainable.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Justin Drew Bieber
13 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

A man and a woman talking and listening to each other along with Gaga’s iconic howl :ally:

Debithius
40 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Better management.

It'll definitely reach 4x platinum later this year. It'll reach 5x platinum in the future, which is rare.

50 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

It resonates to our time now... We live in a shallow time

Economy
7 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

- Powerful vocals

- good chorus

- hit movie

- gaga was (still is) near peak likability with gp

- collab with a star actor like Bradley Cooper got a lot of attention (we cannot underestimate the impact his name on the song had as well)

- viral performance of oscars gave it further boost

- great song for covers ane competition shows

- not generic sounding so it stood out

A combination of factors tbh :applause:

C1trus

Classic GaGa melody + Beautiful love story = Success

00_promo.gif

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

YourWhiskyMouth
7 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Her s*x eyes :vegas:

giphy.gif

Archived