vyniildisk

baddest era  

122 members have voted

1. 1. popstar baddie era

• Blackout

Featured Posts

bionic
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

After years of people calling her snake and slut shaming her? I think she came w a very interesting concept 

A disney version of a bad girl era would be I can't be tamed :gaycat:

Taylor wore it well but it felt a lot like someone googled 'bad girl imagery' and 'characteristics of bad girls' and she developed an era on that

...Ready for It? >>> Can't Be Tamed

buy bionic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

Taylor wore it well but it felt a lot like someone googled 'bad girl imagery' and 'characteristics of bad girls' and she developed an era on that

...Ready for It? >>> Can't Be Tamed

i'm interested and intrigued at your avi. It feels like every Madonna and Christina era was a bad girl era right?

bionic
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

i'm interested and intrigued at your avi. It feels like every Madonna and Christina era was a bad girl era right?

Stripped was Xtina's bad girl era. I guess Madonna's was Erotica or American Life?

buy bionic

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Stripped was Xtina's bad girl era. I guess Madonna's was Erotica or American Life?

i thought Madonna's one was Rebel Heart and Christina was Bionic :cyanlights: they do abuse of that image pretty often

bionic
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

i thought Madonna's one was Rebel Heart and Christina was Bionic :cyanlights: they do abuse of that image pretty often

I suppose Rebel Heart could fit the criteria but I don't think there's enough consistency (excluding metallic jewelery) in the Bionic era for it to count. 

Rihanna however... which era do we choose

buy bionic

vyniildisk
Just now, bionic said:

I suppose Rebel Heart could fit the criteria but I don't think there's enough consistency (excluding metallic jewelery) in the Bionic era for it to count. 

Rihanna however... which era do we choose

I just feel like the first single HAVE to have a strong vibe of what the album is about, it's the opening and the presentation of what is about to come, like look at me, i'm about to fvck it all up and i don't give a fvck about the consequences.

That's why i think Gimme More is so special in that regard, she is literally a topless stripper in a cheap club, with a cheap wig in a half finished video and the rest of the album is a straight up rabbit hole

and REPUTAtion the same, LookWhatYouMadeMeDo is every bad bitxhs high budget dream :sis:

Rihanna is a baddie in general and she always have a bad bixh anthem in every album, like Rockstar, Nedeed Me, Phresh off the runway, etc...

JoeMo

Blackout hands down. That album really is a SERVE. I like reputation too but it’s not as cohesive as Blackout. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

xoxo Craig

I didn't like the era or album that much, but definitely Blackout. No shade to Taylor but that whole era with Reputation was extremely try hard and cringey... she thinks she's "a bad girl" cause she dressed in black and painted her nails black :billie:

End Racism Now

vyniildisk
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I didn't like the era or album that much, bit definitely Blackout. No shade to Taylor but that whole era with Reputation was extremely try hard and cringey... she things she's "a bad girl" cause she dressed in black and painted her nails black :billie:

so what is your favourite bad bitxh era of all time? let me guess.....

Thank you next? because of 7 rings and Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored 

That era exhuded bad bitxh energy but the first single fvck it all up

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

yes but why? 

I just love the fact that the sweet little country singing gurl took such a drastic turn with her music! She did it so confidently all while knowing that the media and public perception of her was so harsh and negative. It felt brave & unapologetic to me. She was very self aware too ("my reputations neva been worse") and it felt like she claimed ha power by making an FU album to all ha haters 

Britney's era felt more tragic while taylors felt more empowering 

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I just love the fact that the sweet little country singing gurl took such a drastic turn with her music! She did it so confidently all while knowing that the media and public perception of her was so harsh and negative. It felt brave & unapologetic to me. She was very self aware too ("my reputations neva been worse") and it felt like she claimed ha power by making an FU album to all ha haters 

not really that drastic since she started hinting about it since Shake it off, Bad Blood and Blank Space

Reputation was in a way an extension of those singles, message, visuals, looks, lyrics and even music too

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

not really that drastic since she started hinting about it since Shake it off, Bad Blood and Blank Space

Reputation was in a way an extension of those singles, message, visuals, looks, lyrics and even music too

That's true, reputation definitely grew organically from 1989. 1989 was sweet while reputation was sour candy, still bombastic pop tho. Bad blood was my fav on 1989 so I think that's why I love rep so much 

Agunimon

I'm much more likely to listen to reputation than I am Blackout, so I voted for that.

Archived