Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The size of Lady Gaga's fan base

Reez

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
21 minutes ago, Magui said:

I agree with this. She managed to reach different demographics with a range of different music, performances, etc . I know many people that love her, that would spend good money to see her live, they just don't go and buy multiple copies of her latest album, or spend much time streaming her music, but when you mention her, they all admire and respect her very much. I consider this people fans.

Yes! Like my dad is almost 70 and he really likes watching YouTube videos of her life performances... even though her music is not mainly his favorite genre. (Although he really loves „rain on me“ :ladyhaha: )

And we have to keep in mind that she’s been in the business for about 13 years and still goin strong. I believe she will remain in the game for much longer than most people think (music and film)

her acting career is only just starting!

let’s see if some of the newer kids reach that level of success and still be there in 13 years from now. :ally:  

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

Shallow - one of the biggest, if not the biggest song of 2018 with no. 1 at hot100

Stupid Love - top 5 after being leaked for a month or 2 (idr)

Rain On Me - no. 1 again, with Ariana help, but still

Chromatica - numer one for a couple of weeks

+She was really high on the 'most streamed artists" ranking

++Mostly with no promo

This. The OP is trolling.

not as big as swifties but i have to say gaga has a dedicated solid fanbase unlike katy, selena gomez, or kesha. 

1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

Shallow - one of the biggest, if not the biggest song of 2018 with no. 1 at hot100

Stupid Love - top 5 after being leaked for a month or 2 (idr)

Rain On Me - no. 1 again, with Ariana help, but still

Chromatica - numer one for a couple of weeks

+She was really high on the 'most streamed artists" ranking

++Mostly with no promo

Yeah ok. But Stupid Love debuted at #5 and when I heard that that's her highest single debut since 2011 it really got me shook. I didn't know that, and to me that sounds pretty weird

boyerased

Probably only second to Taylor. This is me only counting dedicated stans. Gaga wouldn’t have stayed afloat for a part of last decade if she didn’t have a solid fanbase. She’s really in a great position now with a huge solid fanbase and a respected position among the gp. 

FentyGa

yeah LMs can’t be a huge fanbase if she’s charting the way she’s charting

ultimately, though, that doesn’t matter. rihanna barely has a fanbase, but everyone likes her. and she’s successful because of that.

Obobo

I think she does have a huge fanbase, the problem is that they are so diverse that it's difficult for her to have a ton of support for all her projects. Millennials and older Gen Z know her for her pop dance music, Boomers love her from Cheek to Cheek, a lot of Gen X and young Gen Z only know her for A Star is Born.  

The GP consensus is "I love her but I I don't like her new music/I wish she did her old music/she is too weird/she got too normal".

Flawless
26 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

yeah LMs can’t be a huge fanbase if she’s charting the way she’s charting

ultimately, though, that doesn’t matter. rihanna barely has a fanbase, but everyone likes her. and she’s successful because of that.

a fan base can't sustain an album/single forever tho, that doesn't mean she doesn't have a huge fan base. both rihanna and gaga are successful in different ways because of different career decisions. rihanna has the double of the singles and probably 4x more featurings than Gaga has. Also, she's more appealing to a safe & wider audience. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Mama Monster herself confirmed how many fans she has. :gaycat:

Omg. I...

And I Oop GIF by memecandy

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

QueenChromatix

The real question is: who can be described as a fan? The one who streams albums and songs on premium streaming services, the one who buys her music in physical formats, the one who attends her concerts, the one who share bunch of her stuff at social media, or the one who do all of these stuff?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, Reez said:

Yeah ok. But Stupid Love debuted at #5 and when I heard that that's her highest single debut since 2011 it really got me shook. I didn't know that, and to me that sounds pretty weird

ARTPOP had issues with singles and Joanne wasn't really that radio/rankings friendly
That's only two solo albums between Stupid Love and 2011 and they did great too, just not in this way

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Economy

Its a big fan base but not large enough to make her chart high when GP isnt on board with something

Archived