💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan accused of bullying staff ‘by one of her closest advisers’

Featured Posts

Just a few days before Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey is set to air, Valentine Low of the Times is reporting that the Duchess of Sussex was accused of bullying by Palace staff, and that she wore earrings, which were a wedding gift from Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, during a royal visit to Fiji.

Per the Times, "Two senior members of staff have claimed that they were bullied by the duchess," and a third told the publication that “it felt 'more like emotional cruelty and manipulation, which I guess could also be called bullying.'”

Excerpt of The Times article

Spoiler

Evgq463XMAgSAIn?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Evgq465WYAYoE21?format=jpg&name=medium

EvghL3MXEAYFR5l?format=jpg&name=large

The story also reports that "the duchess wore earrings to a formal dinner in Fiji in 2018 that were a wedding gift from Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, who is said by US intelligence agencies to have approved the murder of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi."

The Sussexes issued a larger response to the story in the form of a legal letter to the Times, and lawyers for the couple reportedly accused the publication of “being used by Buckingham Palace to peddle a wholly false narrative.”

“Let’s just call this what it is — a calculated smear campaign based on misleading and harmful misinformation. We are disappointed to see this defamatory portrayal of The Duchess of Sussex given credibility by a media outlet. It’s no coincidence that distorted several-year-old accusations aimed at undermining The Duchess are being briefed to the British media shortly before she and The Duke are due to speak openly and honestly about their experience of recent years,” reads a statement from a spokesman for the Sussexes, per the Times. The paper also reported more specifically that "the duchess denies bullying."

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a35702703/meghan-markle-denies-bullying-accusations-oprah-interview/

To read The Times article

Spoiler

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottom

They are trying to slander her before the interview, i don't believe one word of it, it is all to get people to dislike them both before they call out the racism and attacks they have suffered at the hands of the british press/people

M i K E Y
Just now, RudraCNG said:

I thought it was about Meghan Trainor :smh:

Same :selena:

Just now, Bottom said:

They are trying to slander her before the interview, i don't believe one word of it, it is all to get people to dislike them both before they call out the racism and attacks they have suffered at the hands of the british press/people

I'd rather people staff than a celebrity. The same happened with Ellen. Also the Royal foundation family got split up suddenly, and people didn't know why. There were rumors Kate Middleton told Meghan to stop being so rude to the staff, Prince William couldn't handle it so he split up the foundation, it caused Harry to stop talking to William and to tell people that they were rude to Meghan for no reason. It makes sense now

nikola

I don't believe it for a minute... royal family has a history of attempts to destroy someone's image... look at princess D...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Ricksies

There have been accusations of this in the past, with multiple staff members working for her resigning and this was whilst she was still very much a part of the Royal family living in the UK so I don't doubt that these stories are true.

She was also notoriouos for having diva behaviour prior to Megxit. One such example was when she wanted to try on a tiara without notice and was declined access as there is strict protocol on accessing the jewels. She threw a tantrum about it.

Just now, Ricksies said:

She was also notoriouos for having diva behaviour prior to Megxit. One such example was when she wanted to try on a tiara without notice and was declined access as there is strict protocol on accessing the jewels. She threw a tantrum about it.

not to mention going to wimbledon and demanding that all seats remain empty near her

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/07/10/meghan-markle-was-a-nightmare-for-wimbledon-officials-by-wearing-jeans-and-her-paranoia-about-photos-report-says/

https://www.inquisitr.com/5523460/meghan-markle-branded-a-nightmare-by-wimbledon-staff/

Bottom
12 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I'd rather people staff than a celebrity. The same happened with Ellen. Also the Royal foundation family got split up suddenly, and people didn't know why. There were rumors Kate Middleton told Meghan to stop being so rude to the staff, Prince William couldn't handle it so he split up the foundation, it caused Harry to stop talking to William and to tell people that they were rude to Meghan for no reason. It makes sense now

You sound dumb as sh*t. The palace is known for their smear campaigns and destroying anyone who dares to speak up against them. You have no proof that she was mean to anyone, anyone can claim anything. We have plenty of proof of how poorly they were treated by the public and the press. It is all very conveniently timed just before the interview with oprah airs. History tells us one thing, the royal family is disgusting and awful, the way they treated diana, anyone with a brain can see that

1 minute ago, Bottom said:

You sound dumb as sh*t. The palace is known for their smear campaigns and destroying anyone who dares to speak up against them. You have no proof that she was mean to anyone, anyone can claim anything. We have plenty of proof of how poorly they were treated by the public and the press. It is all very conveniently timed just before the interview with oprah airs. History tells us one thing, the royal family is disgusting and awful, the way they treated diana, anyone with a brain can see that

Stopped reading after you call me dumb. I respected your opinion, but I don't anymore.

My answer to your response is: I did not read it, so you talked to a wall and wasted your time typing it. I'm not gonna call you dumb cus Im not an asshole but I thought it too 

Batwings

This "so and so said such and such" about Meghan is getting really old and reeks of Angela Cheng vibes. As others have said, the royal family has a notorious history of smear campaigns, particularly Princess Diana, and considering people have been trying to cancel here before the wedding even happened, I am loathe to believe any of this. 

bionic

Is it really a smear campaign to bring attention to events that certifiably happened? I guess so. 

Meghan reminds me a lot of Taylor Swift in that she refuses to take any responsibility for criticism. Everyone else is wrong. 

buy bionic

Archived