💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan accused of bullying staff ‘by one of her closest advisers’

Featured Posts

Bleachella
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

what? what am i missing? 

the ridiculous amount of anti-meghan propaganda and racist and misogynistic tabloid news coming out of the UK is laughable, just days before her special, and it’s even sadder that so many ppl here will buy into it. i mean she literally won her privacy infringement lawsuit against the daily mail and yet people are taking these claims as the word of god. it’s just funny how eager so much UK press and people here are to tear meghan down. and this is just one example of GGD’s rampant racism problem, more specifically their misogynoir 🥱 but we don’t have time to address that today 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos
27 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Just say y’all hate black women and pack it up 

The way they go after this woman is weird af. She's hasn't done anything to warrant the amount of hate she gets.

I remember reading a comment on here saying that she's just looking for child support lmao. Like wtf? She's MARRIED.

tylerjs
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Maybe go read Nat Geographic Magazine or The Atlantic if you hate celeb news so much, or whatever else you are interested in that is more important in the world 

Okay relax it’s not that serious

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Chromatography
5 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I thought it was about Meghan Trainor :smh:

omg i came here to say that lol

Galagala

Lol I did too and I hoped I'm wrong cuz she seems so sweet.

As for this Meghan..... I don't like her, but I don't really buy these negative news around her unless there's evidence.

Gimme More
5 hours ago, Bottom said:

They are trying to slander her before the interview, i don't believe one word of it, it is all to get people to dislike them both before they call out the racism and attacks they have suffered at the hands of the british press/people

This.

It's disgusting, if Meghan was not a POC she would not be treated as awfully as she has been.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Morphine Prince

The racist royals and British media will not stop until she is dead. 

En_Sabah_Nur

I thought it was about Meghan the Stallion!!!  🤷🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W

Bolkins
5 hours ago, Gimme More said:

This.

It's disgusting, if Meghan was not a POC she would not be treated as awfully as she has been.

Hmm, idk. I completely agree that race has played a role in how Meghan has been treated by the press for sure. But history has shown us that actually it doesn’t matter what the race is, if someone breaks away from the royal family and still expects the benefits they become an enemy. Diana is the obvious example but also king George VI and Wallace Simpson, and I’m sure many many other people. 

Archived