💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty is Trending On Twitter (Again)

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Why :awkney:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lottie Winters

Probably for constantly playing an overprivileged victim in the media when there are much bigger social justice and feminist causes to care about and get behind.  

ELECTROHEART

Oh, not this :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Wifey said:

Probably for constantly playing an overprivileged victim in the media when there are much bigger social justice and feminist causes to care about and get behind.  

You sound really pressed and bitter. How would you like it if you were made out to be some joke for 10 years? Yeah, you wouldn't like it. :awkney:

Lottie Winters
Just now, Finn The Human said:

You sound really pressed and bitter. How would you like it if you were made out to be some joke for 10 years? Yeah, you wouldn't like it. :awkney:

I said what I said 

Rahrahbitchson

They tried, Taylor keeps unbothered with folklore and evermore success

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

FrederickSpears
2 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

I mean, Britney Spears was called HORRIBLE things her entire career and she didn't say one thing about it. Taylor is being such a crybaby over this and I stan her too.

RainingOnMe
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I mean, Britney Spears was called HORRIBLE things her entire career and she didn't say one thing about it. Taylor is being such a crybaby over this and I stan her too.

Yeah, and all of it is disgusting sexism and all of it should stop.

lilboyblue
7 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Maybe she should have.

Why are we crucifying Taylor for standing up for herself?

Jose P

They keep trying to “cancel” Swift since before cancel culture even existed and fail every time lol. She literally profited from it and centered an entire era around this stuff.

tyler k
2 minutes ago, Frybean said:

I guess it will never really over 

Awake GIF by Katy Perry

JUST BECAUSE ITS OVER DOESNT MEANT ITS REALLY JVEJJVGEV EOQJVOI# HOICJOI@ OQKCPO KW{V

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Taylucifer

please read this before y'all join in

also the fans attacking the actress is obviously unacceptable behaviour and shouldn't be tolerated, the fans are blowing this way out of proportion

1989 (TV) is out NOW

js4754394o9823
47 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

And maybe that's why she had a breakdown that ruined her life. Stop silencing people who are trying to express how they feel.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived