💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty is Trending On Twitter (Again)

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
45 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

"I'm going to write about by my life, just like the other male artist do, too but that unlike them, I'm going to be made fun of and called crazy because of it", y'all are so misogynistic here, it's kinda. scary.

She wasn't made fun of over that at first tho, it became a thing when it was a permanent gimmick of her and calmed down when she sung less about her exes being 100% the ones to blame. People never like folks acting like their exes victims so often, they assume at some point you must be taking no responsibility while acting all innocent. Male artists also rarely have so many songs about exes and rarely ( nearly never) directly name them like swift did with "dear john".

So folks saying she just stand up for herself against sexism and having empathy for her over it felt in the marketing trap lol. You're the ones lining her pockets but good for her.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Wifey said:

Probably for constantly playing an overprivileged victim in the media when there are much bigger social justice and feminist causes to care about and get behind.  

Just like this. There are ALWAYS bigger issues than an individual‘s struggle no matter who it is so this argument is quite honestly pretty stupid. The only reason anyone cares is so they can have another reason to sh*t on taylor and look at all the people who don‘t like her taking it and running with it just like in 2016. Sad how women still can‘t stand up for themselves without being painted as crazy women who need to just suck it up

Musery

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

I mean, Britney Spears was called HORRIBLE things her entire career and she didn't say one thing about it. Taylor is being such a crybaby over this and I stan her too.

So a woman needs to stop defending herself because some other women couldn't do so ?

Jose P
41 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Taylor Swift: "I'm going to make a bazillion dollars writing songs about my exes"
Also Taylor Swift: " If you talk about how many boyfriends I've had, you're sexist" :poot:

I don’t see the correlation between her having had a lot of boyfriends and writing about them? The joke in question wasn’t making fun of her writing about her exes, it was making fun of her having had a lot of boyfriends in the past in a demeaning manner. Are we going to start shaming women for having been in any romantic relationships? Is this really what we’re going to do? 

HermioneT

"And they would toast to me, oh

Let the players play

I'd be just like Leo

In Saint-Tropez"

:enigma:

I'm so glad I left Twitter. Some people should probably not spend every waking hour online trying to find new issues to blow out of proportion (on all sides involved). 

She / hers

Biggest Bitch
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I don’t see the correlation between her having had a lot of boyfriends and writing about them? The joke in question wasn’t making fun of her writing about her exes, it was making fun of her having had a lot of boyfriends in the past in a demeaning manner. Are we going to start shaming women for having been in any romantic relationships? Is this really what we’re going to do? 

There are plenty of famous women who had a lot of boyfriends, and people aren't shaming them. People making fun of her, cause she's writing plenty of songs about her exes. Most people aren't shaming her for having a lot of boyfriends, they shaming her for playing a victim. :vegas:

DOJA CAT
2 hours ago, Wifey said:

Probably for constantly playing an overprivileged victim in the media when there are much bigger social justice and feminist causes to care about and get behind.  

I mean just because she "plays" that doesn't mean everyone needs to get behind her... yet they do everytime and she comes out on top everytime... so

thank u, next

Quartz

Can we all just take the time to appreciate gaga never had this hashtag directed at her.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Levine
1 hour ago, VenusHooker said:

They are cancelling Taylor because her fans (several of them) are attacking the girl from the Netflix series (the black girl who made the joke about Taylor) and are making racist comments, then POC are countering by cancelling Taylor and posting "problematic" things Taylor has done.

OMG :rip: that's disgusting and STUPID like the actress has nothing to do with that.

zakariah

she will/can never be fully cancelled because she’s literally the music industry

HIM820
23 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Can we all just take the time to appreciate gaga never had this hashtag directed at her.

Were you on Twitter the night Chromatica was released? Lol 

LilyLark
30 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I'm pretty sure this has happened to Gaga a few times. Firstly, when the R Kelly thing resurfaced in 2018; secondly, when Chromatica was released right when there were massive protests about police brutality (people looking to be angry at celebs took her tweets about being happy about the album to bash her).

Like all of the "x is over parties" it was a mix of real f*ck ups, lies, and half-truths/exaggerations.

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Taylor will NEVER be cancelled lol. 

Honestly, it takes something truly horrific to get "truly" cancelled for the most part (rape, animal abuse, etc.)...especially if a celeb has a strong fan base. That said, the bad press can defn. hurt a celeb.

Archived