đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty is Trending On Twitter (Again)

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
59 minutes ago, Wifey said:

Probably for constantly playing an overprivileged victim in the media when there are much bigger social justice and feminist causes to care about and get behind.  

Not to mention her fans are crying about misogyny and sexism when they do the exact same thing to other female artists and Kim Kardashian in particular :bear:

littlepotter
54 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I mean, Britney Spears was called HORRIBLE things her entire career and she didn't say one thing about it. Taylor is being such a crybaby over this and I stan her too.

Do you realize how deeply misogynistic this is? Why did this **** have the be the first thing I see today. Britney didn't say anything and look at her state now. Yall HATE to see a woman control her own narrative

chaeri pls

Biggest Bitch

Taylor Swift: "I'm going to make a bazillion dollars writing songs about my exes"
Also Taylor Swift: " If you talk about how many boyfriends I've had, you're sexist" :poot:

js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Taylor Swift: "I'm going to make a bazillion dollars writing songs about my exes"
Also Taylor Swift: " If you talk about how many boyfriends I've had, you're sexist" :poot:

"I'm going to write about by my life, just like the other male artist do, too but that unlike them, I'm going to be made fun of and called crazy because of it", y'all are so misogynistic here, it's kinda. scary.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

HIM820
16 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

They are cancelling Taylor because her fans (several of them) are attacking the girl from the Netflix series (the black girl who made the joke about Taylor) and are making racist comments, then POC are countering by cancelling Taylor and posting "problematic" things Taylor has done.

Did the girl write the episode? Isn’t she just an actress saying the lines? This is so ridiculous. Fan culture has been slowly killing music/ enjoying an artists and here is a great example of that. 

DoremonLove
5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Not to mention her fans are crying about misogyny and sexism when they do the exact same thing to other female artists and Kim Kardashian in particular :bear:

And now her fans are trying to bring up **** about other female artists instead of defending their fav. So much for feminism lol

Also can we pls no compare britneys situation and taylors. Its poles apart and disrespectful to britney.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Biggest Bitch
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

"I'm going to write about by my life, just like the other male artist do, too but that unlike them, I'm going to be made fun of and called crazy because of it", y'all are so misogynistic here, it's quite scary.

Lol

The difference: None of them played a victim like Taylor + Taylor's biggest hits are about her exes, I bet you can't name a single male artist who released as many break up songs like Taylor :vegas: This situation is far from sexism. She can't take a joke, but she's allowed to write plenty of songs about her exes shaming them for dumping her. It's a two-way street, but because she's a woman of course, it's okay for GGD. :poot:

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/songs-about-taylor-swift-exes

4BLAiNE

I think Twitter needs a new feature where it autocorrects any hashtag that ends with “IsOverParty” to “IHaveTooMuchTime” 

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Lol

The difference: None of them played a victim like Taylor + Taylor's biggest hits are about her exes, I bet you can't name a single male artist who released as many break up songs like Taylor :vegas: This situation is far from sexism. She can't take a joke, but she's allowed to write plenty of songs about her exes shaming them for dumping her. It's a two-way street, but because she's a woman of course, it's okay for GGD. :poot:

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/songs-about-taylor-swift-exes

Non of them "played" a victim, because no one said anything to them. They are praised for having many b1tvhes, not called crazy because of it. That's my whole point, lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

HIM820

If you look at the hashtag it’s tons of Stan Twitter accounts that hide behind their favs own photo. A lot of Ariana accounts and stuff like that :crossed:

TheSlash
59 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

They do know that all they are causing is making Taylor more powerful, right? Taylor feeds on this stuff. Reputísima is coming :giveup:

I'm an insider and have exclusive information about its lead single. It's called

Spoiler

dora the explorer wow GIF

Ew, David!

magichat

I hope she really is over. She’s a perpetual victim. It’s exhausting. 

Meredith Grey
1 hour ago, Wifey said:

Probably for constantly playing an overprivileged victim in the media when there are much bigger social justice and feminist causes to care about and get behind.  

“There are so many important feminist issues in the world so I’m gonna tear down a powerful woman to seem like I care about them!”

these posts are pretty sad tbh. I didn’t know miss Swift was the official chairman of social justice and feminism and should only speak on issues not pertaining to herself.

if she spoke about issues like that all the time y’all would call her fake and pandering or whatever else and if she speaks about her own issues or stands up for herself she’s an “over privileged victim”. Alexa, play the man while everyone in this thread helps line Taylor’s pockets even more. 

Archived