💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Grindr to create original series featuring Kim Petras

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

Grindr has announced its first original content series, Bridesman - and it's set to feature pop star Kim Petras in her acting debut. The series will follow a 'gay bridesman' who undermines his best friend's wedding. Created by John Onieal, the show will be comprised of six to 10-minute episodes that'll premiere in the autumn on YouTube as well as in-app to Grindr's 5 million daily active users. Grindr rep says new show will be "smart, queer, campy, and feature sharp commentary on gay dating, heteronormative standards, and Grindr itself"

Kim_Petras_-_Malibu_-_Photo_Credit_Joey_

Article Link

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

I don’t like Grindr as a company. Kim is cool, but Grindr is a no for me.

Jill
6 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I don’t like Grindr as a company. Kim is cool, but Grindr is a no for me.

Kim, who openly supported Dr. Luke :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

ItWasntLaauv
5 minutes ago, Jill said:

Kim, who’s been in a binding contract with Luke since before the Kesha stuff blew up. :icega:

Jill
Just now, ItWasntLaauv said:

Kim, who’s been in a binding contract with Luke since before the Kesha stuff blew up.

That doesn't excuse it sis. She could've done more about the situation.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Amidana
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Kim, who’s been in a binding contract with Luke since before the Kesha stuff blew up. :icega:

Kim, who's been in a contract with Puke before the Kesha stuff blew up, but also defended Puke and called Kesha the victim, a liar

ItWasntLaauv
6 minutes ago, Jill said:

That doesn't excuse it sis. She could've done more about the situation.

I didn’t say it was great, I’m just saying if you break a contract, especially a Luke one (who also has undercover contracts with many other artists in the industry), you risk being blackballed and sued out the ass until you’re destroyed. It’s sh*tty, no one’s saying it’s not, Kim’s put in a sh*t position and Kesha also deserves better. I’m not looking for a fight “sis”.

ToxicHot

Cool. Grindr has some very BuzzFeed-esque content on their YouTube channel, which honestly kinda shocked me when I discovered it a few months ago. :wtfga: I didn’t know they were trying to be more.....appealing. 

Also, this reminds me of when MEN.com released that stupid “Slag Wars” reality show with the c*ck destroyers and ChaseIcon as the hosts. :billie: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

15 minutes ago, Jill said:

A woman being blamed for the actions of a man :saladga: A concept

Amidana
6 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

A woman being blamed for the actions of a man :saladga: A concept

Except its not, she publicly defended him and called kesha, a victim, a liar. 

Also did we say Kim made puke do bad things to kesha? No. We're talking about the fact that kim excuses pukes actions and called kesha a liar. 

ARTPOP BALL

I guess it's time to see something new on Grindr, I'm getting tired of seeing the same old school d*** pics on there :lolly:

I'm addicted to delusion

imnotyourbabe10

I don't wanna live in a man's world anymore...hell, I don't wanna live on this planet anymore!

Late stage capitalists gonna capitalize...thanks Grindr for hijacking the gay community for your profit and promulgating (usually) toxic, problematic relationships on your site. :madge:

TimisaMonster

Grindr...stay in your sleazy lane :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

8 minutes ago, Amidana said:

she called kesha, a victim, a liar. 

I didn't believe that when I heard it so I looked it up and nope, that's not what happened.

Imagine being a newcomer to the scene and a woman marginalized by trans identity, finding herself with very few options, and suddenly being responsible for Dr. Luke :lmao:

Archived