Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Grindr to create original series featuring Kim Petras

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

gypsy101
25 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Kim, who’s been in a binding contract with Luke since before the Kesha stuff blew up. :icega:

i actually think i read that’s not true about the contract

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
26 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Kim, who’s been in a binding contract with Luke since before the Kesha stuff blew up. :icega:

It's been confirmed by Aaron Joseph, her BFF, that there is no contract involved and that Kim continues to work with Luke with free will. :lmao:

Y'all will say anything to excuse her.

2 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Imagine thinking Kim is responsible by extension :lmao:

RAMROD

They got time doing this, but have no times to do meaningful response to reports from users over the bots, pedos, and more. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItWasntLaauv
4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i actually think i read that’s not true about the contract

4 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

It's been confirmed by Aaron Joseph, her BFF, that there is no contract involved and that Kim continues to work with Luke with free will. :lmao:

She along with Lauv, Allie X, and Bonnie Mckee, Katy Perry, and Kesha as well as others, have contracts with Prescription Songs Music Publishing, Dr. Luke’s publishing company. Each contract can be unique and have nuances and contingencies that make artists put certain people in their song credits or not say anything bad about somebody. Just my opinion, the music industry isn’t as cut and dry as people make it out to be, that much is clear.

https://americansongwriter.com/prescription-songs-rhea-pasricha-katie-***an-dr-luke/

https://musicrow.com/2013/04/big-machine-music-and-dr-lukes-prescription-songs-partner/

RainingOnMe
8 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Imagine thinking Kim is responsible by extension :lmao:

Imagine thinking she's not accountable for her horrible actions supporting a rapist by lying and saying she has a contract that doesn't exist. :lmao:

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

She along with Lauv, Allie X, and Bonnie Mckee, Katy Perry, and Kesha as well as others, have contracts with Prescription Songs Music Publishing, Dr. Luke’s publishing company. Each contract can be unique and have nuances and contingencies that make artists put certain people in their song credits or not say anything bad about somebody. Just my opinion, the music industry isn’t as cut and dry as people make it out to be, that much is clear.

https://americansongwriter.com/prescription-songs-rhea-pasricha-katie-***an-dr-luke/

https://musicrow.com/2013/04/big-machine-music-and-dr-lukes-prescription-songs-partner/

ItWasntLaauv
3 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Did you not read my post? Even if she isn’t working with Luke directly, she might still have to put him in the song credits, even if he’s not directly producing her stuff. Contracts are tricky like that, I’m just saying, who would voluntarily associate with Dr. Luke, the controversy isn’t worth it. Something doesn’t add up.

3 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Imagine thinking she's not accountable for her horrible actions supporting a rapist :lmao:

I don't hear any of this being said about the A-list celebrity men that still work with Dr. Luke, of which there is an innumerable amount. Somehow we only remember the woman, and the trans woman with an incredibly limited amount of resources. :lmao: Something smells of transphobia but that's not a conversation we're ready for :huntyga:

RainingOnMe
7 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

I don't hear any of this being said about the A-list celebrity men that still work with Dr. Luke, of which there is an innumerable amount. Somehow we only remember the woman, and the trans woman with an incredibly limited amount of resources. :lmao: Something smells of transphobia but that's not a conversation we're ready for :huntyga:

This has nothing to do with her being trans, she's an awful person and that has nothing to do with her being trans :poot:

But of course I expect nothing more from a Kim Petras stan than to deflect all valid criticism and call all of it transphobia when it's not. :ohwell:

Amidana
10 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Smells of transphobia??? Really??? That's the card you're gonna pull? We're talking about Kim defending an actual r4p1st and demeaning a victim. 

5 minutes ago, Amidana said:

We're talking about Kim defending an actual r4p1st and demeaning a victim. 

Sweetie why don't you post her actual quote here. I'm sure that will be more interesting for people to read and interpret rather than your characterization, which has changed multiple times in this topic alone :yennefer:

8 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

This has nothing to do with her being trans, she's an awful person and that has nothing to do with her being trans :poot:

But of course I expect nothing more from a Kim Petras stan than to deflect all valid criticism and call all of it transphobia when it's not. :ohwell:

I'm not even her stan, but when you have to string together posts from all over the internet to piece together a reason to justify hating the underdog trans girl who doesn't even have a hit to her name, while completely ignoring the multitude of major musicians who still work with him, then it just seems like there is an agenda.

And that's all I'll say on the matter :yennefer:

tylertremallose
57 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Cool. Grindr has some very BuzzFeed-esque content on their YouTube channel, which honestly kinda shocked me when I discovered it a few months ago. :wtfga: I didn’t know they were trying to be more.....appealing. 

Also, this reminds me of when MEN.com released that stupid “Slag Wars” reality show with the c*ck destroyers and ChaseIcon as the hosts. :billie: 

oh those rooster destroyers women annoy the hell out of me 

Amidana
11 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Sweetie why don't you post her actual quote here. I'm sure that will be more interesting for people to read and interpret rather than your characterization, which has changed multiple times in this topic alone :yennefer:

Miss sweaty, why don't I? 

Gaga literally testified against puke and was for kesha. How could a gaga fan be a Kim fan too 😭 

5 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Miss sweaty, why don't I? 

Gaga literally testified against puke and was for kesha. How could a gaga fan be a Kim fan too 😭 

I notice you didn't post her follow-up comments :huntyga: But thanks for doing like I asked: posting her words, not yours

Thank you, love :huntyga:

Archived