💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Frances Conroy in AHS 10 pic

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser

I absolutely love Frances Conroy, I hope she's there for most if not all of the season :excited2:

PawsUpJago

Ugh love her so much, she looks fierce, does anyone think this character may just be a clip of her from the new episodic anthology series though? As that was all that was mentioned in this trailer? 

M i K E Y
6 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Oh, I wouldnt be surprised about that either since Ryan Murphy's teeth teaser could be interpreted that way too :bradley: I just had a thought it could also be based around the Salem witch trials, considering the filming is in MA rn and the production name is 'pilgrim'

Please not another season 8 mess. Coven is cute but I don’t need them to take over another season again

gabeoz
9 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Please not another season 8 mess. Coven is cute but I don’t need them to take over another season again

I do agree that we dont need another Coven centered season. If it were the salem witch trials it probably wouldnt be another coven season though, this is hundreds of years in the past that eventually would lead to Coven. There's plenty of opportunity for them to create a unique story around the salem witch trials without bringing coven into it. But it's all theory and I still stand by my original theory that it's probably an early colonial cape town dealing with some kind of supernatural creature in the new world. But if there's one thing we can count on, it's that we never know what to expect with ryan murphy. 

M i K E Y
51 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I do agree that we dont need another Coven centered season. If it were the salem witch trials it probably wouldnt be another coven season though, this is hundreds of years in the past that eventually would lead to Coven. There's plenty of opportunity for them to create a unique story around the salem witch trials without bringing coven into it. But it's all theory and I still stand by my original theory that it's probably an early colonial cape town dealing with some kind of supernatural creature in the new world. But if there's one thing we can count on, it's that we never know what to expect with ryan murphy. 

I love witch themes but pls we had 2 witch seasons, I really wouldn’t be interested in a 3rd even tho it wouldn’t be coven.

ive seen a fan concept called AHS: Museum. Something about Egypt and all that, that was a quite good concept. 

Archived