series

Frances Conroy in AHS 10 pic

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Can’t wait! Stranded will be one of the best seasons I know it

Luke78619

This is possibly one of the best looks she’s served so far, I’m gagged :wtfga:

i know it was a rumour that she was replacing Kathy Bates this season, but there’s been more evidence recently when someone working in the crew uploaded a video somewhere of the cast and Kathy was nowhere on it :( 

its a shame, but completely understandable if she’s taking extra precaution towards COVID for her health (which was the rumoured reason). I know Frances will do a tremendous job :applause:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

LastNight

Ahhhh looks amazing! Do we know where this is from? Did a teaser leak or something?

NewUsername
1 minute ago, LastNight said:

Ahhhh looks amazing! Do we know where this is from? Did a teaser leak or something?

Luke78619

She looks like a badass villain, like she has power over the citizens in the town or something 

I’m seriously hyped now :excited2:

holy scheisse

Do we have an idea what the subject of the season will be?

PLz dont be pandemic. Cult was so good, but also just too real lol 

gabeoz
6 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Do we have an idea what the subject of the season will be?

PLz dont be pandemic. Cult was so good, but also just too real lol 

No name or official theme reveal yet. Something to do with the beach, they’re filming in the north on the east coast and Great Lakes, and the teaser photo is of pointed teeth. Probably set in an early American Colonial Cape Town with something to do with mermaids if I were to guess.

The season is filming under the production name “pilgrim” so I feel that supports my theory.

Luke78619

I wouldn’t be surprised if this season was about cannibals rather than mermaids, they always seem to do something that no one sees coming whether for better or worse :poot: 

Noir

OMFG THIS LOOKS GOOOOOD WELL FRANCES DOES

gabeoz
32 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this season was about cannibals rather than mermaids, they always seem to do something that no one sees coming whether for better or worse :poot: 

Oh, I wouldnt be surprised about that either since Ryan Murphy's teeth teaser could be interpreted that way too :bradley: I just had a thought it could also be based around the Salem witch trials, considering the filming is in MA rn and the production name is 'pilgrim'

Archived