💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's father would love to see Britney not need a conservatorship

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Through his attorney Vivian Lee Thoreen, Jamie Spears said he wishes the conservatorship could come to an end.

"[Jamie] would love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship," Thoreen told CNN. "Whether or not there is an end to the conservatorship really depends on Britney. If she wants to end her conservatorship, she can file a petition to end it."

"Jamie is not suggesting that he is the perfect dad or that he would receive any 'Father of the Year' award. Like any parent, he doesn't always see eye-to-eye on what Britney may want. But Jamie believes every single decision he has made has been in her best interest," Thoreen added.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

vyniildisk
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

."If she wants to end her conservatorship, she can file a petition to end it."

source

giphy.gif 

I mean... That is what she is trying to do and yet he hired a team of lawyers to stop that from happening :triggered:

But I guess he says that now that a lot of money from Britney's account has disappeared (or that he secured for himself somewhere else)

Gimme More

The same woman who tried to argue Britney's attorney's stance should be deemed as 'hearsay' and not be considered.

The same woman who said she has NEVER seen someone successful terminate a conservatorship she has been involved in.

The way Britney and her attorney are going is by taking baby steps to slowly remove Jamie THEN file to terminate the conservatorship. It'll be MUCH easier to terminate it without Jamie in the picture.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

CautiousLurker

I mean, it would be too much to expect a man like him to at least own up to the backlash... If there was any respect to be had for him, he'd be losing it for being a coward on top of everything - hiding behind the emptiest statement which he couldn't even come up with by himself is pretty pathetic... 

Contrapoints

Then end it yourself?? You’re the one holding her hostage???

tylerjs

There’s a stark difference between a parent and child not “seeing eye to eye”, and imprisoning your 40-year-old, competent, cash-bearing daughter. A clown!

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived