news

Gaga looking beautiful in first public appearance since robbery

GreatestThing

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

She looks AMAZING! I'm loving this entire look on her. The hair colour! The make up and outfit!!! Slay mama

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

JazzGa

I live!! She looks so cozy!! That's the kinda coat you could take a nap on your private plane in :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I love this look, I think it's all Celine by Slimane? Only Gaga can make his stuff look good imo, hope to see more of her soon.

Gagaism

Classy, love the entire look. The hair is a slay, the color is so beautiful. 

littlepotter

You guys I'm emotional :bradley: when she has dark hair she looks SO much like my mother. 

chaeri pls

Bonkers

When she's crawling thru make-shift tunnels to get into vehicles maybe it means she doesn't want to be seen which means photographers should leave her alone.

However, as long as people are going to be looking at and sharing the pics, photographers are NOT going to leave her alone.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Killa

love the gloves and trenchcoat 

it seems like they asked her to lose some pounds tho

GreatestThing
Just now, Bonkers said:

When she's crawling thru make-shift tunnels to get into vehicles maybe it means she doesn't want to be seen which means photographers should leave her alone.

However, as long as people are going to be looking at and sharing the pics, photographers are NOT going to leave her alone.  

oh i never considered this, she looks quite happy in these new pics so i thought i should share

TimisaMonster

Serving Audrey Hepburn realness :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bonkers
Just now, GreatestThing said:

oh i never considered this, she looks quite happy in these new pics so i thought i should share

well, we love to seem them, and someone is going to post them.  Didn't mean to make it seem like I thought you were doing something wrong.  I don't really know what the solution is.  :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

IllusionLover

You know, I hate Gucci, but I would love to see her rocking a Gucci outfit at some point, it would be a little bit ironic.

EDIT: Have you noticed she has some kind of folder inside her bag, probably the script (or maybe her infamous Haus Labs folder... :giggle:)

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

BABYL0N
5 minutes ago, GreatestThing said:

39956120-9317199-image-a-36_161470530284

She really said „imagine how tired we are“ in this one 

Archived