Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga looking beautiful in first public appearance since robbery

GreatestThing

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, Kurtis Thomas said:

Hahaha yeh okay all you have to do is go on my Facebook 😂

It just seems very unreasonable for Gaga to drag everyone to London for supposedly two gigs considering Paris isn't going ahead this year, NA and Canada don't seem to be in any good place for a large scale concert this summer. If it goes ahead then that's great but I have very little hopes for it regardless of what your partner at a local stadium is telling you. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kurtis Thomas
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Can you not see how sketchy it sounds to another user who doesn't know anything about you to say "my partner is an ops manager at a local stadium that's been to the meetings" why would a manager at a local stadium (not Tottenham stadium) have gone to a meeting about a concert at Tottenham? It just sounds very "my mom works at Netflix!1!" and this fanbase of all fanbases have the right to question sketchy comments such as that. 

I mean you don’t have to believe me and I really don’t care but if your smart you could do some research..but I’m guessing your bitter so doing that would lead to disappointment on your part...I mean my full name is available 😂

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Kurtis Thomas said:

I mean you don’t have to believe me and I really don’t care but if your smart you could do some research..but I’m guessing your bitter so doing that would lead to disappointment on your part...I mean my full name is available 😂

Please post your Facebook status' of your partner saying this info about the tour. I'm not bitter, I'm just not setting myself up for disappointment after the fckery that was last year. I will happily apologise to you if you have posts on Facebook of your partner saying XYZ about this supposed second date before this conversation took place. 

Tinnitus15

Well if there’s a second date in London I’d definitely get a ticket tbh 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, dit said:

It is actually VERY possible since some of Gaga's family is from Sicilly and as you probably know Sicily was under Arab rule for like 300+ years at one point. It was part of several Arab kingdoms and then it even operated independently as an Arab nation for 200+ years called "Emirate of Sicilia" or something like that. Also even before the Emirate of Sicilia there were Phoenician port cities in Sicily and Phoenicians are the ancestors of the Lebanese ppl so you never know lol! 

and bish don't even! I've seen a pic of you and u are super handsome lol don't even try it sis :ally::stalkga: :heart: 

I definitely did not know this so thank you so much for the information omg :bradley:

chaeri pls

Archived