Chromatica announcement 1 year ago

numb the flame

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franminervini

And exactly one year later the album is out of BB200 :selena:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Kitana

gosh i cant wait for all the cool performances. guys can you imagine? i wonder what she is up to with this record :firega:

You will learn respect!

franminervini
Just now, Kitana said:

gosh i cant wait for all the cool performances. guys can you imagine? i wonder what she is up to with this record :firega:

I've heard rumours about a collab with Ariana and maybe Blackpink omg can't wait :messga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

The Z
1 minute ago, Kitana said:

Stupid Love is doing better than Shallow for now, let's see how it grows with the GP! :vegas:

Wet Fire

The meltdown by some people here thinking that that pink square with the sine was the final artwork :smh:

xoxo Craig

And then she said it was coming 10th April... and I believed her :messga:

End Racism Now

Nicklev

So disappointed about how she handled the era. I'm not disappointed about what she has or hasn't done, but the lack of communication with us, her fans. Enigma popstar is not fun. I still love her but I don't feel that passion about her anymore. So sad. 

DpHitch1992
10 minutes ago, Nicklev said:

So disappointed about how she handled the era. I'm not disappointed about what she has or hasn't done, but the lack of communication with us, her fans. Enigma popstar is not fun. I still love her but I don't feel that passion about her anymore. So sad. 

Same :( hats off to her for what she did do with the pandemic and how she helped! But talking artistically, it really is such a shame the chromatica era was kinda given up on and now its back to movies again 

numb the flame
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

This was supposed to be her best era in years. 😥

the photoshoots, music and visuals are some of her besties just a shame the era itself was made-up of the SL, ROM and 911 mini eras. 

Blackout19

This album is my favorite album from her. 

But what she did with this era, I am dissapointed. If she didn't want to put this album out, why she did?! 

Some days, I understand Rihanna. I mean, she didn't put an album out for some years, because maybe she doesn't want to promote, and thats ok. 

But if you start a "New era", with a really a great album, and you just sit there and wait to finish the era, its sad. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Hyoha

Gaga always has a problem when planning/following a set commercial strategy for her eras. I don’t know if it has something to do with her personally or if it’s just bad luck, but setbacks and cancelled videos/singles have always been happening since TFM.

46 minutes ago, Kitana said:

:triggered: oop- 

49 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga announced the title of LG6 as "Chromatica" and preorders were live on her web stores one year ago today. She announced the album title alongside this temporary artwork. 

878904_1024x.jpg?v=1583235321

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9PSmdilxJq/?igshid=k5cwcrhi4rwm

I can’t believe it! 😭 Wow! One year already this is crazy! 

But now Gucci era is here and TonyGaga2 as well! Chromatica ended last year unfortunately. 

Archived