7 hours ago, Nicklev said:

To a ride she didn't show up. 

:ally::ally::ally:

do u like the jojo siwa song

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god, all you bitches do is whine.

I'll say it again for one last time: GLOBAL PANDEMIC, (STILL!)

and maybe she doesn't want some faux-virtual relationship with fans, I don't blame her for that.

Nicklev
13 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Can I tell someone to shut tf up without break the rules here ?

No, you cannot. :trollga:

13 hours ago, MJHolland said:

The fact that you take personal offense to Lady Gaga communicating with you... I hope y’all have professional to talk to that’s all I’ll say 

12 hours ago, Runway said:

She had family hospitalized for months last year. But you all still wanted her to promote for your entertainment and talk to you as if you know anything about her life :awkney:

12 hours ago, Runway said:

People really need to seek help. Seriously :rip:

I can't with people who blatantly advise 'seek for therapy' when they don't agree with someone else's opinions.

If you disagree with someone that doesn't mean that person is mentally wrong. So save your cheap diagnosis to yourself and bring quality facts so we can debate about them.

Can you both say something less lazy and effortless than advise therapy? :oops:

Like myself, I've met a lot of people who were expecting LG6 for a very long time and we are deeply disappointed with the cold treatment she gave to the era. Because we follow her and engage with the narrative she is telling. That's it. No one said she should promote or performance in pandemic times. You can't blame on people to not understand her if she never said what's going on. I think if she would just said 'I can't cope' or 'I need time, I'm tired of this and want to do something else' a lot of people who love her would have understand and support, but there you have it, she's moving on and doing like Chromatica never happened. ¿Why introduce such deep concepts and simbolisms in the Chromatica world if you are going to leave it just to the imagination? This tale seems so incomplete and unfinished that hurts. 

In my opinion, Chromatica as music album is amazing (9/10). As a story is a mess because you got an invitation to a journey that never happened except some cinematic music, photography shoots in some fake caverns and some sneak peeks that are not cohesive between them with a lot of unexplained simbolism. Not to mention, aparently without an end. Maybe she saved that for the abstraction of our own minds.

I said what I said 

default_puerta.gif

Runway
3 hours ago, Nicklev said:

I can't with people who blatantly advise 'seek for therapy' when they don't agree with someone else's opinions.

If you disagree with someone that doesn't mean that person is mentally wrong. So save your cheap diagnosis to yourself and bring quality facts so we can debate about them.

Like myself, I've met a lot of people who were expecting LG6 for a very long time and we are deeply disappointed with the cold treatment she gave to the era. Because we follow her and engage with the narrative she is telling. That's it. No one said she should promote or performance in pandemic times. You can't blame on people to not understand her if she never said what's going on. I think if she would just said 'I can't cope' or 'I need time, I'm tired of this and want to do something else' a lot of people who love her would have understand and support, but there you have it, she's moving on and doing like Chromatica never happened. ¿Why introduce such deep concepts and simbolisms in the Chromatica world if you are going to leave it just to the imagination? This tale seems so incomplete and unfinished that hurts. 

In my opinion, Chromatica as music album is amazing (9/10). As a story is a mess because you got an invitation to a journey that never happened except some cinematic music, photography shoots in some fake caverns and some sneak peeks that are not cohesive between them with a lot of unexplained simbolism. Not to mention, aparently without an end. Maybe she saved that for the abstraction of our own minds.

I said what I said 

default_puerta.gif

Maybe she doesn’t want to be understood, maybe she just wants to live her life as a grown woman and not have to explain herself at every decision. Must be a foreign concept for adults that still want their fave to treat them as if they’re six year old. 10 years have passed. You’re not a kid anymore. Act like an adult 

default_puerta.gif

and sorry but if you expect a grown adult woman to justify her career decisions to a bunch of people who she doesn’t even know you’re just delusional and need to work on yourself 

default_puerta.gif

MJHolland
3 hours ago, Nicklev said:

I said what I said 

default_puerta.gif

Maybe Gaga is going through the same thing that every single one of us has been going through for the past year 

Kind of a wild guess but just my theory

Nicklev
17 minutes ago, Runway said:

Maybe she doesn’t want to be understood, maybe she just wants to live her life as a grown woman and not have to explain herself at every decision. Must be a foreign concept for adults that still want their fave to treat them as if they’re six year old. 10 years have passed. You’re not a kid anymore. Act like an adult 

default_puerta.gif

and sorry but if you expect a grown adult woman to justify her career decisions to a bunch of people who she doesn’t even know you’re just delusional and need to work on yourself 

default_puerta.gif

Well well, you now have a point and I can understand your position before you just simply send me to therapy.

I don't agree with you at all because your speech is full of argumentative generalizations which is fallacy.

'Must be a foreign concept for adults that still want their fave to treat them as if they’re six year old' sounds like a xenophobic statement because you are assuming that you can understand better than foreign people and also disrespects the cognitive capability of childhood. You seems to be very above of everyone else, do you?

So before advising others to work on themselves please do have some extra nerve and do the same for you.

default_gracias.gif

Nicklev
17 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Maybe Gaga is going through the same thing that every single one of us has been going through for the past year 

Kind of a wild guess but just my theory

I think she has something unsolved with Chromatica or maybe with being a Pop Star, maybe she doesn't want it anymore.

Every one of us, even the more privilegiated ones have had their worlds upside down because of pandemic. 

So it's not a wild guess, its called 'Truism' a statement that is so obviously true that it is almost not worth saying.

default_janin6.gif

MJHolland
Just now, Nicklev said:

I think she has something unsolved with Chromatica or maybe with being a Pop Star, maybe she doesn't want it anymore.

Everyone of us, even the more privilegiated ones have had their worlds upside down because of pandemic. 

So it's not a wild guess, its called 'Truism' a statement that is so obviously true that it is almost not worth saying.

default_janin6.gif

It bears repeating bc you and others obviously seem to have forgotten Gaga is a human who also suffers 

It’s weird and unhealthy that you demand or expect her to let the public know how much she is suffering in real time just bc she’s in the middle of an album cycle 

Nicklev
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

It bears repeating bc you and others obviously seem to have forgotten Gaga is a human who also suffers 

It’s weird and unhealthy that you demand or expect her to let the public know how much she is suffering in real time just bc she’s in the middle of an album cycle 

Not today Mary Jane, not today.

I don't buy that 'She is a suffering human being' narrative because she seems to be very able to do every one of her commitments but Chromatica. 

As I said before, I've never expected her to do anything. But I'm very disappointed on her sort of selective mutism.

Her behavior has been very disrespectful with her fans. 

Maybe she knows that we think she's a mess

But it's alright to her because she is rich as piss

And don't need more fame or demanding followers. 

janin9.gif

MJHolland
8 hours ago, Nicklev said:

I don't buy that 'She is a suffering human being' narrative

Her behavior has been very disrespectful with her fans. 

Cringe. You don't deserve anything from Gaga. Piss off. 

Archived