Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Chromatica announcement 1 year ago

numb the flame

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s just a shame the era doesn’t reflect the music because Chromatica as an album is pop perfection. :fatcat:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

"Welcome to Chromatica coming April 10th".

I mean at least we got the album a month later and it's my favorite since Born This Way but imagine if she had decided to wait til she was able to tour to release it. :rip: 

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Kitana said:

gosh i cant wait for all the cool performances. guys can you imagine? i wonder what she is up to with this record :firega:

I can't wait to see how she is going to incorporate the tribes from the Stupid Love video into the rest of the album. She is always so consistent with her themes. I feel like this is maybe going to be a visual album??? :excited2:

Also what is the big deal with this coronavirus thing? We only have 1 or 2 cases where I live. It'll be gone by next week. 

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I can't wait to see how she is going to incorporate the tribes from the Stupid Love video into the rest of the album. She is always so consistent with her themes. I feel like this is maybe going to be a visual album??? :excited2:

Also what is the big deal with this coronavirus thing? We only have 1 or 2 cases where I live. It'll be gone by next week. 

Well Gaga says she definitely expects us to join her Chromatica Ball this July 2020, things will be back to normal by then. Can't wait.

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

This album is my favorite album from her. 

But what she did with this era, I am dissapointed. If she didn't want to put this album out, why she did?! 

Some days, I understand Rihanna. I mean, she didn't put an album out for some years, because maybe she doesn't want to promote, and thats ok. 

But if you start a "New era", with a really a great album, and you just sit there and wait to finish the era, its sad. 

She had already took album preorders by the time, announced and sold tickets for The Chromatica Ball before she started seeming absent and postponed the release of Chromatica so it wouldn't have been as easy as just not releasing Chromatica after that since the era was in full force at that point in time. 

Quartz

Lay off, her dogs just got kidnapped. There's nothing you guys are saying that hasn't been said before. What's the point? The era sucked, please move on. :)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

HighwayFantasy

Although this is one of the best music Gaga has ever delivered imo, I still feel sad and underwhelmed when I think of Chromatica. Especially when I read the pay-off on the ads/promo's 'Welcome to the world of Chromatica'. :crossed:

Ahhh! I remember being so excited this day, little did we know how the world would become the following month :messga: I can't imagine how incredible this era would've been if everything didn't happen how it did, but I have faith in Gaga and don't think she'll give up on her music anytime soon (regardless what anybody says) and we'll have an incredible era for Gucci and C2C pt2!

Either way the album is incredible and has so many amazing songs that'll become her signature songs in years to come! Not to mention that this album proves that Gaga is a force to be reckoned with in the music industry and isn't a "fad" or a "flop" that so many haters claim her to be.

Delulu Rogers

Should have had at least 4 singles and 5 music videos. It’s actually ridiculous that a 14 track album only has 2 singles. 

Nicklev
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

Lay off, her dogs just got kidnapped. There's nothing you guys are saying that hasn't been said before. What's the point? The era sucked, please move on. :)

I don't see the relationship between the dognapping and what happened with the era. 

I might understand doing nothing because of Coronavirus or social crisis, but as I said, I cannot understand the lack of communication, nor even a single tweet.

Didn't realized that 'been said before' police were already here. But let me tell you that, as a long time fan I can say whatever I want, so please default_gracias.gif

Is not my fault she invited me to a imaginary journey. To a ride she didn't show up. 

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Nicklev said:

I don't see the relationship between the dognapping and what happened with the era. 

I might understand doing nothing because of Coronavirus or social crisis, but as I said, I cannot understand the lack of communication, nor even a single tweet.

Didn't realized that 'been said before' police were already here. But let me tell you that, as a long time fan I can say whatever I want, so please default_gracias.gif

Is not my fault she invited me to a imaginary journey. To a ride she didn't show up. 

We're still talking about it. K lol. Be bitter, queen. I'm happy she's happy because I care for her as a human. I can barely work every day. I wonder how Gaga, a person (WHAT? She's a person?! Yes, she's not just a pop star, she's a person like you and I.), is coping with just every day. I love her. But hey, continue spewing your complaints lol. I hope it makes you happy.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived