💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga-inspired article in Science

Kattys

Featured Posts

Kattys

I recently stumbled upon online Science article about how Gaga inspired improvement in a scientist work, Naomi Dalchand (she seems like a stan, are you here Naomi)? :ladyhaha:

So I clicked on this link:

https://www.sciencemag.org/careers/2021/02/how-i-transformed-myself-confident-presenter-thanks-lady-gaga

But later it turned out that other version of this article is featured in latest paper issue of Science (Vol 371, Issue 6532, 26 February 2021). And it's titled "A perfect illusion". :stalkga: We have no choice but to stan Naomi hard work:

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6532/958

Mother of Puppies

Oh I love this! I love how Gaga makes people love themselves and become more confident with who they are by making it about how we want to see ourselves. 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cello

This was a really sweet article, thanks for sharing. Gaga is certainly an empowering and inspiring woman. :firega:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Bradley

Honestly Gaga's demeanor and ways of expressing herself have influenced me a lot.

I'm always trying to look for this balance where I express myself confidently but also retaining a touch of empathy and understanding. And the ways she performs different genres in different settings is also a daily reminder of how I should always keep myself innovative while honouring tradition,

if you examine Gaga's mind really, it's a treasure and there's just so much you can learn from her.

27monster27

I believe that there is a wasp and a plant species named after her too.

he/him/his

Kattys
57 minutes ago, GaGamer said:

What if Gaga become a scientist. :ally:

She talked about psychology a lot so it could be really wonderful if she studied it in free time later in her life. It’s really a field that benefits everyone.

5 minutes ago, Kattys said:

She talked about psychology a lot so it could be really wonderful if she studied it in free time later in her life. It’s really a field that benefits everyone.

Exactly! Imagine Dr. Gaga En4GfdIXEAEsJ1w.jpg

Quartz
55 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Honestly Gaga's demeanor and ways of expressing herself have influenced me a lot tbh.

I'm always trying to look for this balance where I express myself confidently but also retaining a touch of empathy and understanding. And the ways she performs different genres in different settings is also a daily reminder of how I should always keep myself innovative while honouring tradition,

if you examine Gaga's mind really, it's a freaking treasure and there's just so much you can learn from her.

Same here. I cannot tell you how much I speak of kindness to other people now. Gaga has a direct impact on my life. I can't explain it. She is an angel and an inspiration.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, Quartz said:

Same here. I cannot tell you how much I speak of kindness to other people now. Gaga has a direct impact on my life. I can't explain it. She is an angel and an inspiration.

me too! I mean I was always a kind person, but sometimes anyone can be a bit judgemental or maybe say/do something that is not that nice... like.. she really tought me to be an even nicer and kinder person... I really don't know how to say it properly...

like if a person says something mean to or about you, I don't really snap back at them. I try to not get on the same level as them and just be the bigger person and be neutral. Does anyone get what I'm saying? :zilla:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

androiduser
4 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

and there is the Gagadon Minimonstrum too 

33f298041b5cdeff0101661daf220659.jpg

As a fellow scientist here also who is also super super super inspired by Gaga I LOVE THIS!!!! :heart: :legend:

Thank you for sharing and shout out to Naomi!!! :kara:

Naomi let's collaborate and name something after Gaga :staymad:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Argentum

Lol I was about to submit a paper in Science but I was like what are the chances of getting accepted.

Maybe I should reframe it as "i did engineering - thanks to Beyonce", and give it a try

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Archived