đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Crazy bradga stan

Karen Smith

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

Hi y'all :party: as @gaganewyork asked me, I'm assuming a thread about bradga. @gaganewyork is new here and cannot post yet, so I have agreed to do this :ally:. These are his words. 

Hey guys, you might or might not remeber one of the crazy bradga stans who wrote a letter of concern to Cynthia after Gaga was seen with Michael for the first time. in case you don't remember, here it is: 

07-ADA9-B2-8-A40-4-F0-A-9247-B68-BF6-F3-

Now the same person, @aladygagalover is back on instagram with a new account, this time called @aladygagaloverforever . She is posting really crazy things again, like this 

IMG-2115.jpg

I don't care about people cheering over ASIB pictures, but this account is being continuously disrespectful and rude to both Gaga and Michael. Not to mention she is a middle aged woman who is pretending to write like a teenager.

I'm not telling you to go report her, but you know what's the right thing to do :huntyga:

Bradley

I don't think you can report her based on these passages. Did she violate any Instagram policies?

Bolkins

The first post isn’t that crazy, she has definitely mixed alcohol with her meds in the past. The 2015 metgala she was a bit worse for wear and also at a 2016 saint laurent show, we could argue she was enjoying herself but it is quite likely she was taking meds at that time. 

Concertaholic
3 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

The first post isn’t that crazy, she has definitely mixed alcohol with her meds in the past. The 2015 metgala she was a bit worse for wear and also at a 2016 saint laurent show, we could argue she was enjoying herself but it is quite likely she was taking meds at that time. 

I think she was just letting lose and having fun like any normal person does from time to time..

482bdec57ceca6413d747a9dcdf5c5ae2a-05-la

Bolkins
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

I think she was just letting lose and having fun like any normal person does from time to time..

482bdec57ceca6413d747a9dcdf5c5ae2a-05-la

Concertaholic

Well I’ll agree with ya on the Saint Laurent show but that’s because she was literally a walking flu virus :laughga:

lady-gaga-saint-laurent-show-at-the-pall

numb the flame
33 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Well I’ll agree with ya on the Saint Laurent show but that’s because she was literally a walking flu virus :laughga:

lady-gaga-saint-laurent-show-at-the-pall

I remember someone saying they caught whatever Gaga had and she made them ill :cryga:

Alexmeishaonv

Lol there are literally A LOT of them on IG who still believe Bradga is real and I don’t even want to talk about the fanfics on Wattpad. I don’t think they are either Bradley’s or Gaga’s fans, they just like the movie and refuse to believe in the real world. Wait till Gucci comes out, they will be talking about how bad Gaga and Adam  are in the movie to “prove” Bradga is real:saladga:

The bradgas are so scary/interesting. Some seem harmless but there's others that go way to far with their conspiracy theories :cryga: There's one who is really nasty I used to see sometimes but I don't see them anymore.. I think they blocked me :lana:

4 minutes ago, Alexmeishaonv said:

Wait till Gucci comes out, they will be talking about how bad Gaga and Adam  are in the movie to “prove” Bradga is real:saladga:

Omg I hope they don't do this, I already heard about how some of Adam's fans can be about his female costars. Like they are very possessive or something and they don't accept him with anybody :fatcat:

Archived