Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga on Billboard 200 (week of Mar 06, 2021)

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

Unfortunately, Chromatica dropped from Billboard 200. The only Gaga's album that keeping us alive is... 12-yo The Fame which sits at no. 142 in its 234th week on the chart. The Fame is also a no. 2 on Dance/Electronic Albums. Gaga, maybe You should reconsider promoting Sour Candy?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

QueenChromatix

Chtomatica is no. 4 on ED Albums. The nos. 1 and 3 are occupied by Daft Punk in addition to their recent news about hiatus.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Yxilon

Chromatica will reenter the chart next week thanks to discount

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

nikola

Its a miracle that album stayed on it for so long... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Guest Adarsh

Didn’t most of you predict that the album was gonna chart for lesser weeks than ARTPOP? This is like 10 weeks more than that :sis:

Regina George
26 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

Gaga, maybe You should reconsider promoting Sour Candy?

Give it up already please! 

Finally it dropped. I was waiting for other albums to put it out of its misery :ladyhaha:

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Give it up already please! 

no, untill they release Tony + Gaga

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

The Z

Chromatica finally left, I'm very surprised by the way it spent months and months in the charts. It really is a miracle. :excited2:

LG2008

Well... Chromatica basically did it on its own. Considering how much Gaga's projects "success" relies on promo, I'm really surprised the album stayed so long on the chart :enigma:

This album and era were really a wasted opportunity but I really understand Gaga... These were (and still are) difficult times for everybody and she wasn't the exception, unfortunately :fatcat:

Gaby15
3 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Well... Chromatica basically did it on its own. Considering how much Gaga's projects "success" relies on promo, I'm really surprised the album stayed so long on the chart :enigma:

This album and era were really a wasted opportunity but I really understand Gaga... These were (and still are) difficult times for everybody and she wasn't the exception, unfortunately :fatcat:

this is a good summary, unfortunately

QueenChromatix

Welp... I only regret they didn't push Babylon as (at least) promo single. Even if they didn't want to make it official single and make a promo for it (and by promo for this era I understand it as releasing mv and then abandon song for the whole eternity), they could release a Haus Labs remix and by that make it 3rd promo single (as they did with Free Woman in August).

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived