Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max thought she was gonna be compared to Mariah and not Gaga

Lighter

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

She’s a lot more similar to Ariana Grande, vocally. Not as great though, but Ava does do a nice whistle tone (at least on a few songs, idk about 100% singing LIVE). 

But yeah, as much as I like her (which happens to be a lot), her image is definitely inspired by Gaga. Not for every single look, obviously, but the approach for being “different” is there. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

Her vocals are nothing like Mariah, and they are also not even close to as good as Gaga's. Gaga is actually an incredible vocalist so she should be grateful she's even being compared to Gaga. I don't think Ava Max's vocals are nearly as good.

FrederickSpears

Her entire career is trying to be a copy of Lady Gaga and it ain't working out for her really..

Kinda like when Xtina was trying hard to copy Britney and get from under her shadow. You just don't overthrow the legends.. Ava will always be in Gaga's shadow imo.

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Her entire career is trying to be a copy of Lady Gaga and it ain't working out for her really..

Kinda like when Xtina was trying hard to copy Britney and get from under her shadow. You just don't overthrow the legends.. Ava will always be in Gaga's shadow imo.

Girl when was Christina copying Britney. :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived