celeb

James Charles Sexting Minor Accuser Has allegedly gone to the police + more

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

MJHolland
11 hours ago, Luk said:

I don't really get why some people instantly put the minor as a victim

Maybe bc they’re a MINOR LMAO?!?!?

Regardless of what James’ knowledge was at the time, he asked a 16 year old for nudes. That’s soliciting child p0rn and that’s a crime. James should be behind bars rn, period. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Like, sorry but I have to imagine that if this was Jake Paul doing this to a 16 year old girl, none of you would be defending him like you’re defending James. 

There is LITERALLY no excuse for soliciting child p0rn and the way you all act like contortionists defending this guy is disgusting. James Charles is a predator and it’s mind blowing that he still has access to social media like TikTok and IG that he uses to prey on kids. 

Hurem

People trying to get their 15 minutes of fame by “exposing” James :toofunny: Get a life, weirdos.

1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Regardless of what James’ knowledge was at the time, he asked a 16 year old for nudes. That’s soliciting child p0rn and that’s a crime. James should be behind bars rn, period. 

The amount of people defending him here... yikes, that’s r*pe culture 

4 hours ago, MJHolland said:

being a minor doesn't make you automatically a saint nor a victim, as I gave examples of my own life when I was 16 (and you clearly ignored it to create your own narrative)

4 hours ago, MJHolland said:

well that shows how much you actually care for justice. there is a thing called CONTEXT. luckily, you're just an annoyed person trying to feel better over another's mistake. and since everyone that has committed crimes should be locked up, I guess I better try to remember all the older guys I've had sex with since I was 15. 

JRCF29

Some major pop-culture outlets are starting to pick this story up...

Don't Call Me Gaga

Enigma

I haven’t read or watched anything yet but I’m confused as to how this guy didn’t know James’ age...? 

Actually he clearly knew since he was a fan?

I really don’t get the narrative here. Clearly this guy was trying to lure him, so I wouldn’t call him a victim of anything. What’s left to settle is whether or not James knew his age.

23 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I haven’t read or watched anything yet but I’m confused as to how this guy didn’t know James’ age...? 

Actually he clearly knew since he was a fan?

I really don’t get the narrative here. Clearly this guy was trying to lure him, so I wouldn’t call him a victim of anything. What’s left to settle is whether or not James knew his age.

He’s literally a minor, how is he trying to lure him? Victim blaming much...

ALGAYDO
19 hours ago, Luk said:

I don't really get why some people instantly put the minor as a victim
When I was 16 I would lie my age just so I could have sex, so don't act like everyone who's underage is the next Virgin Mary
also, when I was 16 and studying in California, a guy (who was 17) accused me of harrasing him and sending him pics of my d1ck without his consent, only because I didn't want to have sex with him. Even though I had the evidence I needed, like texts from him begging for me to visit him and to send the pics he always demanded me to send, and also many of his nudes, I barely had a chance at all to defend myself, and had to leave the US (and give up on my exchange program) so I wouldn't have to face court.
anyway, I don't know much about James Charles other than he has become an easy target of twitter-tiktok-white-dumb-wannabes cancel culture, and that's why I'm not going to bash him on any subjects that are not clear at all, cause I guess we all remember what happened the last time, right?

Nnnn not you defending adults preying on minors just because you personally were a sexual deviant at 16 :air:

Enigma
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

He’s literally a minor, how is he trying to lure him? Victim blaming much...

You can lure people as a minor, which seems to be what he did. He knew James was over the legal age and reached out to him with sexual stuff. 

Did James know he was underage? That’s an important question.

But what we know is that guy knew he was too young to talk to James and still did it.

6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Nnnn not you defending adults preying on minors just because you personally were a sexual deviant at 16 :air:

A lot of people on this thread are projecting big time :green: 

lady siwa
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

But what we know is that guy knew he was too young to talk to James and still did it.

this kid didn't know that james charles was going to send nudes and gaslight and seek him into sending his own tho ?????

smokeandhush

Does James have receipts of the guy lying that he’s 18? If he does the kid has no case.

So crazy and funny, in high school me and my friends used to **** seniors or guys in college all the time. I used to do grindr hookups with 35 or so guys who lived across the street from school. Different culture.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived